Blurb/ Author's Note!

~[-Author's Note-]~

This was my first ever attempt at a love story, I went halfway, but never finished it,... i want to fin it for me, since it was my first attempt at a romance. I had originally posted it before as 'The Story of Us' but decided to take it down... idk why... but i went back to it and decided to continue... with a new name of course...so here it is again... 

~~~

BLURB:

No one forgets their first love... No matter how hard they try, or don't try...

Victoria Evans is constantly plagued with the memories of the summer she was nineteen. She is able to hold them at bay at times, but on a particular day, all the memories come flowing back to her in a rush and she's unable to do anything but relive them, especially the ones that occurred on that day.

September 23, 1975. Ten years have passed and she still feels it like it was yesterday. She recalls various happy moments from her summer and smile in remembrance, but the unhappy ones always threaten to surface.

What happened on September 23, 1975, and why does she dread it so much?

Her story is simple, and pure. Like her love. 

It started out like a typical love story... Girl meet boy... Boy flirts with girl... They fall in love... but the ending isn't so typical at all. Where was he now?

** ~ ** ~ ** ~ ** 

Spoiler Alert:

Guy does not die! So don't go thinking he did...