Chapter 16 Truth and Deception

Here's the usual thank you list! Special thanks to Jubilantgirl, Narutardtoheart, Crazy-_murder9, transformer_vocaloid, ambergalway, Toritooley, aprilmarie2, Pumpkincat, DragonNinja my Rp buddy ,Saigelet_23, Brianna Mires, Chesire-remix Patchworkangel,Nevada Prime, Uchihaklarawhovian, bumblebeeforever,spockisawesome, retarted rainbow, shadowkate sonic scream Ashley-orie, optimusprime2213, TransformerDino, direction342, murds99, ,Shayma98,Jackiejellybean,Frostydogz, Rinzler863,moonriver and special super duper thanks to KiraLJones my hetalia bud, dfw123456, crioslash_prime, Tomboy 2014,AllieYoung0 transformergirl 143, Lavertus-Prime and finally Sunflare. Thanks for all the help you guys offered in helping me get this chapter done it's really and truly appreciated. Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry for Ocish tendencies I do have them so point them out when you see them along with grammer errors. Obviously I don't own the transformers franchise though I wish I could I don't so yeah I take credit for my OC's the story and my personal inventions which I list when they appear so everthing that appears in this chapter aside from the transformers who appear. I hope you all like this new chapter.

"The difference between right and wrong is the same as that of a truth and a lie. It is all about perspective. However to a fool the difference is moot. He believes what ever he is told and what he doesn't know can't hurt him." ~ VS

                                                                                    Chapter 16

                                                                              Truth and Deception

A lie and the truth. Night and Day. Yang and Yin. Decepticon and Autobot. All these things have one thing in common. Each one is the others opposite. While in this dream world I have found time and time again that what I believed to be true is nothing more than yet another fabrication of either my mind or a far worse evil and all these revelations have done is proved once again that I am a resounding fool. I knew when I came to this place that something was wrong that something about this place was off and I ignored it. A folly I fear will soon prove fatal for both myself and perhaps even Orion. My only consolation concerning my current situation is that I may have finally discovered how I might have arrived to my current predicament or at least the conditions of it.

My recent revelations due to that of my younger self 116 whom had only gotten progressively worse as time has moved on. She had been a total of three days without her medication as she calls it and has transitioned from a babbling idiot to a scared child. Her words are slurred or stuttered at best and she's curled into a ball shaking. It was reminiscent of when someone back in the refugee house was detoxing in the infirmary after the long use of extreme pain medication but much much more severe. Siege did his best to comfort her but 116 didn't respond to him with any coherent word or expression. She just stared into space shuddering every now and again completely dead to the world.

That it is until the fifth day. She was far more alert. She was sitting up and talking with Siege when he asked her questions but she was still jumpy, like something bad was going to happen. The good news was the slurring and shaking was almost gone. It still took her a few minutes to say one sentence that would normally take a few seconds, but it was progress none the less.

"Are ye alright?" asked Siege gazing down at the young girl.

"Y-y-yeah....I-I-I'm f-f-fine!" she replied

"Don't lie lass tell me what's wrong." He replied

"U-u-unless y-y-you c-c-can s-s-somehow f-f-figure o-o-out h-h-how t-to m-m-make a s-s-substitute f-f-for"

"For yer medicine..." he asked to which she simply nodded " do ye know what's in it" "n-no" she replied " m-Master s-says it's t-top s-se-secret."

"I see is there anything else?" he asked " I could call for some help. The ships communication array are shot..... I don't suppose ye have a comm link or something I could use to get help do ye?" 116 Shook her head with a prominent frown on her face.