We Get Fake I.D.'S

“Slow down!” Aiden called from being. He was panting in breaths. We’d only left camp hour ago and I was still oozing energy. I was determind to get that trident. We’d only been walking around a shopping street. I was dodging people as I speed walked ahead. You bet, people was looking at me in a strange way. I looked like I was running from the cops. And then, I had this idea. The smartest idea of all. Why not change our appearance. Of course, no one would recognize us, and stuff right. And plus Gene’s shirt,  ‘ You’re either Olympian or Against Us’ was causing eyes to look at us like we were weirdos. I walked pass a store that well, had everything. New clothes and hair styles.  I stepped back and decided to you know check it out. Simon, Aiden and Gene had catch up to me.

                “ Where do you think you’re going.” Simon said like if he was my mom, “ We got a mission to do. And we only have a week.”

                “ Why don’t we get new identities?” I said

                “ Right so  people won’t recognize us.” Aiden said

                “ Yeah, you’re causing to much attension Gene.”

                “ What?” He whined

                I looked down at his shirt then to his face, “ Oh this. So I guess I got to change. I’ll be back gonna get a new t-shirt.”

                “ I’ll be back too. I got something I want to do.” I smiled sweetly and went further into the mini mall.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ***************

“ Whoa!” Gene said real loud, “ You look smoking hot.”

Aiden taps Gene’s shoulder in agreement, “ You totally do.”

“ I would totally date you.” Gene said laughing

Now I knew he was doing that to mess with Simon. Yeah, and it was working, cause his smile turned into a frown of jealousy. He seem to do that a lot. Too much lately.

“ What the heck happened to your hair!” Simon snapped

“ Nothing.”

“ She looks hot!” Gene said

“ Shutup!” Simon says staring Gene down, Gene smirk turns into a smug look, “ What happened to your beautiful brown hair?”

“ I permantly dyed it red.” I said shrugging. Yeah, my mom would totally freak. But I felt like, if I’m gonna be a demi-god, a new person, why don’t get a new look. Huh? There’s nothing wrong with it. After 2 years my hair grown out real fast and I’ll be a Brown hair girl again. Hopefully, it won’t draw any bad attension because bad attension is the last thing I want to be in right now. Yeah, I was the child of Posidedon, but inside I was some confused girl who had no idea how she was going to get that trident back. Who stole it. They claim its Hermes. But in my heart it was something else. It was someone else, but I couldn’t place a face to that thought. I just can’t accuse someone of stealing a trident. That’s a big matter. A really big accusation. Imagine what’d happen to that person. Why was I even putting my self in danger because my dad’s trident was stolen, couldn’t he just ask Zues to strike the person who stole it with his Lightening Bolt, get it back, and Walla, the problem has been done.

“ You know, I never asked you your age?” Gene told me trying to change the subject before Simon head blows up.

“ No. How old are you?”

“ How old do you think I am.”

“ Um, 15 years old.” I said, “ Yeah around there.”

“ No, I’m 23.” He said holding a straight face

“ I can’t date a 23 year old my mom would kill me!” I said. Wait did I say that out loud. Crap! I forgot about Simon. I can’t help it I’m a girl, I have mix feelings. Please…maybe he should just get over it. He said he liked me that he wanted to be friends because he didn’t want to risk things. Yeah, he was being a good friend but don’t you think him being jealous was a little, no way, overboard. A smirk appeared on Gene’s face, “ No I mean, no way you’re not 23, my mom’s would kill me ……….”

Aiden raised an eyebrow, “ He’s joking he 14. I’m 14 too.”

“ Yeah, so you like me.” Gene said matter of factly

My cheeks turned pink, “ Awe, she’s blushing. Looks like someone has a crush on Gene.”

I guess I turned a tomato.

Aiden starts laughing hystorically.

“ I like you too.” Gene says smirking, “ But you’re not my type.”

“ What!” I said, “ Jerk.” I Said slapping him

“I was joking. Calm down. I think you’re smoking, …smoking hot.”

Simon stormed off out the store. Crap I forgot Simon was standing there. What the heck with all these emotion he’s been having.

“Simon! Wait!” I said rushing out after him. He sped walk down the block. Jeez, he was a fast walker.

“ Simon!” I yelled, “ Slow down! Please!”

I had to jog to catch up with him. I grabbed him hand, “ Simon please.” I said softly

He spun around and approach me with a venomous, “ What.”

I flinched at how that what came out, “ Look! What his up with you!” I said flinging my hands in the air, “ Heck! You’re the one who said (imitating his voice) ‘ Lets not risk things.’ And now that  Gene and I are flirting you get mad. Listen, you’re my bestfriend, I’ll choose you over Gene any day. You’ve always been there for me, but I’m a girl, and I’m NOT gonna sit there and wait till you sort out your feelings or feel when we’re ready or appropriate to like eachtoher. If we were really bestfriends we wouldn’t let something like that get in our relationship. Look I like Gene, I don’t know, I like you, I just like Gene, he’s just…..” I trailed off recognized that Simon wasn’t my mom

He looked me deep in the eyes, damn, why did he always do that when we had a fall out, I look down to get out his ‘Guilt Glare’ I’d call it, “ Listen, Its not the point.” He said banging his fist into the a wall.

“ Then what is tell me.”

“ I just you know, its just hard, I don’t know how I feel. Mom! Why’d you do this!” He yelled out looking towards the sky, “ Why’d you put a girl I love in a tight position. You know I like her. You know I talk about her to you every night.”

People who had no idea who he was talking about stared at him like he was crazy. But Simon kept talking.

I tilted Simons head , and kissed him to shut him up, “ Shut up would you.”

“Okay fine.” He said smiling. I gave him a hug. Gene and Aiden was coming our way. Hurry up Gene and Aiden I said. They nodded and sped walk.

                “Lover boy okay?” Aiden ask

                “ Yeah.” Simon said

 Someone grabbed me from being. There arms were strong. Who was this. No, no I was not getting kidnap. I screamed out loud, but appearantly no one payed attension. I looked around and saw that the same this were happening to my friends, they were being shoved in the same van I was being shoved in.

                “ You’re not going no where, not until you give me what I want.” The voice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Cliff hanger! Yeah! Who may that be, got to wait for the next chapter. Vote for this chapter. C'mon how about 15 votes.