Dawn of a vamp part 3 ( in know lol finaly)

My only love sprung from my only hate!

Too early seen unknown, and known too late!

Prodigious birth of love it is to me,

That I must love a loathed enemy.

Romeo and julliet

We arrived at the house five minutes later. i was still fuming silently. it felt like my anger should physicaly burn him. Argggg if i could just do something to wipe that smug look of his face.

"stay" he commanded me dropping me onto a nearby chair. his god like face arogant. i snarled in response. kneeling before me damien glared his face cold as ice. I flinched silently, looking at me the way he did....well he almost looked like a vampire...

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID??!!!" he thundered. those gorgues tawny eyes of his narrowed to slits. God why did he have to look so beautifull whe he was angry?!!

"Do you have any idea of the danger you put us in?" he roared, his teeth fully extended now. my fingers curled in anger. i could feel something growing inside of me...sizzling...burning...

"you could have killed them" "you could have exsposed us" he ranted pacing the room, to fast for human eyes.

all the while his gaze locked me in place. i could feel the heat rising. the room turned orange.

"you havent fed..." he cursed staring at me oddly. was it just me or was it getting hot in here??

"juliet" he whispered kneeling at my side once more, his angels face paling in concern "you look....different"

Then it hit me, it was like a whilwind, an unstoppable force, all consuming, my hands sparked. Damien looked at me in amazement and started to back away, i couldnt control it, my hands pulsed with the orange sparks, i felt the throb of power pulse through my body, it was like id short circuited.