Chapter 9

"So Ash?" I really wish he'd stop calling me that. "Do you have any other family members from around here?" I had to think fast they still didn't know when I mumbled it they couldn't hear. Just come up with a lie.

"Grandparents"

"Call them" oh great just what I wanted.

"But they'll just talk about FarmVille! And facebook bingo!"

"So?"

"That's boring!"

"Call them!!!! Your birthday is tomorrow"

"It's not like they care" I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing! Just.....nothing."

"I'm never gonna get anywhere with you Ash.... Lets do a twitcam" they all got up and sat around a computer. I just stayed where I am. "Well come on Ash hurry up."

"No I don't wanna"

"Come here!" I pouted.

"Fine!" I slowly got up. And walked over and sat on a chair. Liam started it up. Loads of questions came up at a time.

"Hey guys I'm Louis and you know the rest of us! But right back here" he pointed at me. "It's is Ash"

"It's Ashley!" I said quickly "they know who I am Lou" he rolled his eyes and continued. "Hi May from New York!" I said. They looked at me. "What it said 'Ashley say hi to May from New York' so I did..... I already have a fan! In your face!" I decided to go upstairs a bit after that I just wanted to sleep. I had been laying in bed for a couple hours now. It was midnight. When something tapped on my window I just ignored it. When it tapped again. 'Don't look Ashley Don't look' it tapped again. I shrieked I got out of bed as fast as I could and went into the room next to mine which was Niall's. I tapped Niall.

"Niall" *tap tap* "Niall" I hit him a little harder. He just stirred. "Niall!" I said a bit louder. As I slugged him in the arm.

"What the hell do you want Ash!?"

"Someone's tapping on my window"

"It's probably just your imagination"

"No I'm serious something is outside tapping on my window."

"Do you wanna sleep here?" I blushed thank god it was dark.

"Yes"

"Ok you take the bed ill take the floor"

"No it's your bed."

"Ok......you can sleep with me then....if you want" he sounded kinda nervous.

"Ok" I crawled onto the bed. He opened his arms motioning me to come closer. So I did he wrapped his arms around me. I put my head on his chest. With his chin on my head. "Thank you"

"Your welcome Love" with that I fell asleep, but I was woken up later to the sound of tapping. I looked up it was about 4 am. I shot up. And looked over to the window. I saw the outline of someone. Then I saw someone's face. I was horrified I never thought I'd have to see him again. I screamed at the top of my lungs, but the figure went away just as the other boys came in, and Niall sat up. "What?" I was crying by now.

"He's back! H-he's b-back to g-get me" I said holding on to Niall. He was stroking my hair.

"Who's back Ash?"

"He is Niall!"

"I know he is, but I wanna know who" I cried even harder at the thought of it. When I realized its time to explain.