X Factor Hotties

Chapter 1~ X Factor Hotties

"Sweetie it's time to go over to Maura's she has a son about your age so you two can play while me and Maura can talk okay Jasmine ?" "Okay mommy"

*Ding Dong* "hey Maura !" mom said "Hey Fiona" said Maura, mom and Maura were best friends. I hid behind mom's leg "oh and this must be your daughter ....Jasmine right ?" Maura asked "he-hello" I said "Niall come over here !" Yelled Maura "yes mommy" a boy said he was really cute I thought to myself. "Come in" said Maura. I let go of mom's leg "hi my name is Niall" said the boy "h-hi my n-name is .. Jasmine" I said shyly " it's nice to meet you Jasmine want to go to my room and play with my robots ? And I'll show you my guitar ..mom bought it for me" he said "okay !" I said excitedly.

We went to his room and we played with his robot and he showed me his guitar. It was a fun day and since then we were best friends.

When we were 6 i took dance and singing classes and when ever i would go over to Niall's house he would play his guitar and i would sing one time he said '' Jasmine you have the most beautifulest voice i'veever heard'' i was so suprised. But when a day came I had to leave me and Niall were sad to leave each other that day was the worst day of my life "good bye Niall" I said crying.

{~A Few Years Later~}

"Hey Jasmine turn on the tv" said Nayana. And yes me and my friends own a flat together in England. Its a beautiful here i love it. "Why ?'' i asked "X factors on" she said "i don't rally like watching my uncle on tv....'' i said ''yeah well not like Simon would be mad for watching him as a judge'' Nayana said ''true but when ever i tell someone they always ask if they could audition and it gets soooo annoying'' i said ''yeah i know i understand'' she said then we both yelled, "Kelsey, Kyla, Julie !!!!".

"X FACTOR IS ON !'' i screamed "COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' they yelled and before i knew it they were beside me sittin on the couch. "Jeeez you guys must love X Factor'' i said "yes and you should too there's a new season and i heard that there will be more hotties" said Kelsey. ''really ? hmm'' i said to myself when number 232677 Niall i think was his name, he had an irish acent and right then i had a vivide flash back.

*Flash Back*

I saw a boy sitting playing his guitar and I was singing ?

*End Of Flash Back*

"werid" i said ''shhhhhhhhhhh'' said Kyla "calm yourself" Then we watched the rest and the 5 guys we thought that were the hottest were Liam, Harry, Zayn, Niall and Louis/ Louie. It was a werid day for me i wonder who the boy in my flah back was ? Oh well "we have rehersals tomorrow right " asked Julie "yeah at 2:30 pm" i said. We have a band together we all sing, but we have our hobbies. We all compose our own songs for the band, Oh almost forgot out band name is " Queens "

Our hobbies

Jasmine: singing,martial arts, drawing, guitar, drums and dance

Kelsey: drawing, singing, drums and piano

Kyla: singing, piano, some martial arts and drawing

Julie: drawing, singing, violin and flute

Nayana: piano, drawing, singing and texting