Part 4

Soooo I think this is the second to last part of the short story. Thank you all for 1k reads ^.^

After 70% of the training session
You plopped down on a couch in the little corner of the gym. Sighing you asked "is it over". "Not quite yet, although you lasted longer than I thought you would" Robin smirked. You pouted at Robin, you weren't sure why you were pouting you were honestly having fun especially because of Robin. He was relatively tough on training but he gave you a challenge which always motivated you.

He chuckled at you pouting. "It's not much more for today we just have to work on a couple more things." "Like what?" You asked. "Battle training" He said. "We'll practice your reactions to different battle situations and see how we can adjust them"

"Do I get a suit or something!!!" You asked excitedly. "Yeah I guess but right now you can just use one of my suits"  "Do I have to wear a mask?" "If you want to" He said. "Why do you wear a mask?" You asked.

"Uh" He trailed off. You realized he probably didn't want to talk about it and you were really embarrassed. "I'm sorry I guess that was a bad question to ask" you said. You took a couple steps and gave Robin a hug. What surprised you is how he hugged back. It felt like he clutched you as if he were about to cry or he was just full of emotion. You sat there hugging him for a few minutes. The embrace felt comforting for both of you.

Everything was perfect, until Beastbboy stopped by with tofu snacks and burst out laughing. " I can't believe Cy was right I guess I owe him now, oh well the  look on your faces, dude!" You glared at him and asked "what do you mean Cy was right". He slowly started backing away cautiously.

"Uhh I don't know what you mean who said anything about Cyborg" he laughed nervously.

You started walking towards him and slowly started backing away until he was against the wall. Robin was just standing there behind you still in a daze.

"Do I need to ask again?" I said staring into his with the glare still on my face.

"I really shouldn't tell you" he said.

"I just trained for a few hours do you really want to go there" your stare intensified and you knew he was soon to break.

"Alright, alright Cy predicted that you and Robin would get together during training and I predicted while fighting Slade pleasedonthurtmeIdontwanttodieIneedtoeatmoretofu" he said bracing himself.

"Wait why would you think that?"
You suddenly were confused what did they mean by get together.

You turned around and saw a nervous Robin when you suddenly started getting another one of your memories returned.

~memory~
You were passing over Robin's room while going to the kitchen, you had gotten a little lost but were relatively sure of the way now. This was your fifth time visiting Titans tower and it was becoming much more like a home then your apartment was. In fact you couldn't even remember what it looked like or even your address. (because you still can't remember everything) You saw that Robin's door was open and you couldn't help peeking in. He was holding flowers. You watched from right outside his door curious who they were for. 'They're probably for Starfire' Your heart sank at the thought. You had really come to like Robin over these past few days but you didn't like him like that right? You were still curious nevertheless, you wanted to see how romantic he could get, he didn't seem like the romantic type.

"I really want to ask you something, (y/n)"

What!! He was talking about you. Your face heated up. He likes you??!!

You decided you really should get going and find the kitchen. But as you were walking down the hall everything slowly started becoming black and the only thing you could see... Was an orange and black mask.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhhhhhh" You screamed as you woke up with a jolt.

You were clutching Robin's hand and you felt like you were about to cry. You weren't sure if that part with Slade was real or fake you were so confused and you just felt upset.

"What happened?" Robin asked you. You normally weren't really upset after regaining your memory, normally you were really happy that you regained part of yourself back. But the end of this memory made you feel vulnerable even in Titans Tower.

"I-I..." You trailed off not sure how to form the sentence. "Slade...." The word finally made it out of your mouth and Robin's expression changed completely.

" I don't know if it was real or my memory being sh*t but he was there" tears started to form in your eyes as you spoke and you became really frustrated with yourself. Letting yourself fall apart because of something that might not have even happened is not like you. But somehow you couldn't have held back and you broke down.

As tears streamed down your face you felt an outside warmth enter your body.
It was Robin. His hugs were the most comforting they made you feel like you were truly safe and that is what you needed at the moment. You clutched him until your tears ended and started to dry up.

"All better?" He said with a small smile. He looked so.... cute, he should smile more.

"You know you should smile more often it makes you look a lot cuter" you said blushing slightly.

"Oh really" he said still smiling and now slightly blushing.

You had totally forgotten about the first part of the memory up until now.

"Are you ready to talk about the memory now?" He asked

"Yeah I guess so" you said, realizing he only tried to comfort you for information on Slade. You decided to leave out the thing about Robin and the flowers. "Well I was walking towards the kitchen after having lost my way and everything started disappearing and the only thing I could see was Slade's mask. I have no idea if it was real or not it felt real but it's so odd it seems impossible." You said starting to get worked up again until Robin started to stroke your hair and pulled you into another hug and you guys sat ther until Robin pulled away.

"Thank you" you said wiping your tears. "By the way what time is it?"

"It's about 3:00 am, you've been out for a while" wow I didn't realize is was that late. Or is it early?

"Why aren't you asleep?" You asked, he definitely shouldn't have stayed awake for you.

"Well I need to make sure you are okay of course you're basically part of the team now" He said.