Ayeeeee part 2

(Quick authors note: sorry I haven't written. I discontinued the story on IG so I kinda forgot about it. But hey I wrote more so here you go! Also this story will most likely have one more part and I am open for suggestions so leave some and I will do them)
----------------------------------------------
All the Titans turned to Robin concern in their eyes. He ignored them and spoke to you trying to regain his kind stature, "you know Slade?" He asked. "Well isn't he the villain you guys are always trying to track down." You replied. "Yeah....." He trailed off. "I wonder why I was taken hmm" You said trying to understand why he would take you. It's not like you were important, right? You then realized that it was because you were friends with the Teen Titans. As soon as you understood why you looked at Robin and he looked at you, his facial expression filled with guilt. " it's our fault isn't it, I'm sorry (y/n)" he said. "It's okay if you don't want to stay here."
You looked surprised. "Why would I leave ! This is my home, and some crazy stalker isn't going to change that." You said confidently. Robin smiled, his expression was something that you hadn't seen from him before, something that made your heart flutter. You smiled back at him. You felt so happy looking into his mask, until Beast Boy interrupted. "That's the spirit dudes, we will kick Slade's butt for the sake of (y/n)!" Oh right the rest of the Titans were in the room. "Yes let us do the kicking of the butt for friend (y/n) !" Starfire beamed. "Yeah" Raven said trying to be enthusiastic. "Thank you guys" you said.
"Well if you want I could train you and you could help us defeat Slade" Robin. Determination ran through you, you weren't gonna stand by you were gonna fight alongside your friends! "That would be great" you said with the biggest smile. "But maybe I should get out of the infirmary first" you said. "Yeah....." Robin trailed off. "How about we train tomorrow" "okay" you replied. "Now if you don't mind flashbacks are tiring so I'm gonna go to sleep."
Robin's POV
Damn him! I was about to do what I had waiting months to do but he took her away and gave her back without her memory! It's all my fault! I should have been there when he took her I could have stopped him and maybe she would be mine by now. I punched the wall out of frustration. This time I will protect her.
I heard a knock outside my door and I heard a sweet voice say "Robin". I immediately recognized it as Starfire. "Come in" I said and my door opened.

She stood there looking concerned. "Friend Robin please do not do what you have done whenever Slade makes a move." She said. Her statement angered me, how could I not try to find him it's for them why don't they understand! "I can't, it's for you guys and if I don't find him it's for Jump city too." "Robin please do this for friend (y/n) she does not need the freezing shoulder that you given all of us" star said. She is the only one I told about my little crush. Her words struck me somehow, I don't know why but I didn't realize that my help hurts and if I do want to help my (y/n) then I have to be there for her too. I don't think I could bear losing her again.
"Thanks Starfire" I said. She smiled brightly and dragged me out of the room to the main hall. "Friends, we are going to find the Slade and do the kicking of butt! Together!" She said cheerfully. The rest of the Titans smiled. "We knew you would come around Boy Wonder" Cyborg said with a grin. "We'll get him this time" Raven said with her usual face but I could tell she was determined as all of us are. "I'm gonna check on (y/n)" I said. cybprg wiggled his eyebrows and Raven stood there with a smirk. "Don't check too much" Raven said. "Starfire" I said in a whiny tone. She just giggled and pretended to do nothing. "Wait what?" Beastboy said. Cybprg went over and whispered something in his ear. "Ooooh go get em dude!" He said. I just shook my head and left.