Chapter 5-Take my hand.

"This is Misty," He replied stepping in front of me. "She just needs a ride home. She got left behind. I will take her home."

"Right, 'take her home'." Mike said with airquotes. Vic just rolled his eyes, grabbed my hand swiftly and pulled me off. We walked quite a distance in silence. I was starting to wonder where we were going.

"Urm, Vic... If you're on tour, and you have a tour bus only, how are you going to take me home?" I wondered aloud. He stopped in his tracks.

"You're right. Maybe... We could drive you in our tour bus." His words sounded more like a question than an answer.

"Why are you so determined to get me home?" I asked quieter than I should have.

"Because I don't like seeing people sad or left behind. It isn't fair. Especially 'cuz you're little. It's like seeing a stranded puppy." He explained.

"Well, Vic, It's nice to know that you care but really, you can't help me." I told him. I didn't want to burst his bubble but he really couldn't. Their was a few moments of silence and Vic had a thinking face on.

"We'll figure it out later. We should just go have a good time for now." He simply said. I chuckled and was pulled along behind the short cutie as we walk towards the after party festivities.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along. As we got closer to the tents, we started to here music and loud talking. I was worried that I wouldn't be aloud here since I came here for warped tour.

Once we got close enought to see most everyone, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes was strong. I've never smoked. I have drank, but not much. And I can hold my alcohol.

The first time I had alcohol was at a party. I was either 14 or 15 and I was getting tired of all the bullshit in life. This is when I stopped giving a fuck about what other people thought. I got really drunk that night and stayed at a friends house so my mother wouldn't catch me.

Hangovers in the morning don't hit me too bad either. All I need is a couple advil and I'm good to go.

All of the staff and bands didn't seem to notice me there. They didn't much care for my presence actually.

"Do you drink?" Vic asked politely. I smiled and nodded quickly.

"Not too much, but you know, I have a few beers here and there. Or a glass of wine." I explained. He nodded and handed me a beer.

Vic and I talked with each other while sipping our beers. We got to know about each other, and turns out we have a lot in common. Occasionally one of his band mates would scamper over and say a quick hello.

As the party died down, everyone seemed to go back to their tour busses. I on the other hand, had no idea what the hell to do with myself.

Vic took a seat in a plastic chair and asked me to sit in the chair next to him. Nobody was out, just the beautiful brown eyed man and me. I sat down and looked at him.

"Vic, why did you come over to me?" I wondered.