Chapter 3-Life's Warped

We walked in slowly, taking in the sights, plotting our route. There were many merch stands to go to. I got the $50 I allowed myself to bring. I had to save up for the college fund. Undoubtfully all of the money I brought will be spent on merch.

The bands started setting up all of their equipment and suddenly their music filled the air. The main stages had not had bands up there yet, but the others did. We went and checked out the new bands. Most of them didn't sound so bad. As a matter of fact, they might be famous one day.

We made our way to the main stages and pushed our way into the mosh pit awaiting the bands. Elbowing our way through the hug crown of people, we eventually stood our ground at a decent spot. One band was up there, ready to go. Memphis Mayfire was on first playing "Be Careful What You Wish For".

After a few more bands played, such as Tonight Alive, Chiodos, Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil, we shoved through the crowd and out of it.

"That was fucking awesome." I commented, being the newbie and all.

"It usually is." Sammy grabbed my shoulder ane replied. I smiled as we kept walking. It was time to get autographs and merch.

I got quite a few autographs considering this was probably the least popular place to go to warped. I got autographs from Jenna Mcdougal, Jesse Lawson and Mike Fuentes which is actually quite a bit.

One problem did manage to sneak into one of the best days in my life, I lost the people who escorted me here. I started walking awkwardly arounf with no luck of finding them. It was starting to get dark and I was wondering how the fuck I would get home.

I walked to a curb and sat down. I had no idea what I was going to do. Most of the people cleared out and the bands were starting to scatter.

I pulled my phone out and started to text the lovely people who forgot me.

Me:Hey thanks. I feel loved. Not coming to Warped with you again.

Sammy:OMFG I knew we forgot something. Or should I say someone. Do you want me to come pick you up???

Me:No. I can't trust you. I don't wanna sit here all night. I'll as someone else.