Chapter 11- Damnit

Devon's P.O.V

I woke up in a cage, GREAT! Who called the pound on me now? Honestly I don't like cages I feel to trapped and to far away from nature. It's a wolf thing I guess. Glancing around I notices a few things, like how nice this cage is? The cage was pretty darn space-ous, the bottom of the cage was deep brown plush carpet with a lighter brown table set near the window that was neatly set up for two. Who else was in here? I thought to myself as I walked around a bit, still in wolf form. Troting down the wide walkway I peeked to see a sleeping figure on the bed, it's chest rising and falling as it slept. I turned away until I inhaled deeply, that scent! I knew that scent! I growled a low but demanding Alpha like growl to awaking the sleeping figure, it jumpped up and looked around and I growled again. Lenxo looked at me and gave me a sly smile. "Hey bro" He said in his normal joylly voice, it's hard to believe this is our tribes alpha. He walked over to me and tried to pet me but I snapped at his hand. The nerves of this guy! He was nowere to be found when his tribe is being killed! He held up his hands as a sign of him giving up any chances of trying to touch me. He sighed deeply as he looked at me. "I have a lot of explaning to do, but I can't do it when your in wolf form." He throw me a pair of jeans as he turned to walk away. Sighing I went to shift.

* * * * *

Sitting across from him I felt the tense rising and falling the the wave in the sea. He fumbled with his hands as he tried to make small talk, you could see the shame in his deep purple eyes. "Where were you?" I asked simpley as I cleathed the side of the counch that I was sitting in. He sat across from him in one of the Lazy Boy chairs. "I was hiding" He honestly replied as he looked down. "Are you serious, when everyone was dying you were hiding?" I held all my anger inside before I shifted. He nodded, taking in a shaky breath I tried to reason with him.

"Why?"

"I was scared"

"We all were scared" I growled lowly, which caused him to snap back slightly.

"I'm aware"

"Why didn't you help?"

"I don't know how to" He whispered, now I was ready to jump on him and rip him to shreads. "What about all the battles you won! Your a freaking Alpha!" I yelled as I stood, he did the same. My body was shaking uncorntorl, I could tell it was scary because of the fear flashing in his eyes. "Devon" He tried to touch me but I jerk back. "There's something else" He rubs hims hand through his lon hair as he looks at me, sorrow and saddness laced in his eyes. "I was never Alpha. I can't lead I can only run. I lied and tricked everyone into following me. You were the alpha this whole time but I made everyone believe it was me. Father died soon after Mother so no one could say I was lying." He scan my eyes for any sign of forgiveness or even understanding. "You took my title" I growled as i lunged forward, as I shifted into my sandy red wolf. I allowed my wolf to take over leaving me in the shadows as he attacked my brother. Screams of pain and pleds seem so distanced now.

After a while of letting my wolf roam free; I shifed back into my human form to see my brother's remains scattered around the cage, his arm hanging from one of the bars. One of his foots were tossed acrossed the room. He really pissed me off, walking around in the nude I went looking for clothes to change into.

I found a pair of jeans and a button down shirt, the sounding of coughing scared me a bit. Turning around to see the most beauitful girl staring at me. She had long black hair and striking grey eyes, she smiled as she walked closer to me. "I'm Alice" she said as she placed a kiss on my lips. Damn one kiss and I was knocked out. I hear her giggle as she walked away leaving out cold on the floor. I think I found my mate....

~~!! OMFG! I had to upload today because I checked readings for my stories and I seen Snowflakes 1,024 it's higher now but still! OMG Thank you guys! Keep it up!!!

Vote

Promoto

Fan

Comment

Love You All!!! ~~!!