Chapter 4 ~Lust isnt all it's cracked up to be!

!!~~ OMG Thanks for reading, I love you guys for it! But the only reason why your getting this chapter is because of my new Fan LucyMouse!!! Your comment on the last chapter touched my heart :3 SO THIS GOES TO YOU LUCY MOUSE! Dont forget to Vote and Comment and what ever else i'm missing XD, OH YEAH before i forget because i know i will... >.> Happiness for the Birds is comming to an end because idk what else to put and it's bugging me :( WELL! OH YEAH Devon gets a P.O.V !!! XD happy reading peoples! ~!!

Chapter 4 - Lust isnt all it's cracked up to be..

Crina's P.O.V

Grace came back smiling, holding a fairly large basket full of all kinds of game. I gave Devon a little smile to say thank you before walking off with my blushing grandmother. "I dont even want to know what happen back there." I said holding my hands up as Grace open her mouth to say something.  We spent the rest of the day cooking and getting to know each other. She was glad to know i was well behaved and listen to my elders. Cutting some of the veggies Grace blurted out "I see the way you look at our Alpha, He's much to old for you. But if you want to present yourself to him I'll be glad to set it up for you." My eyes widen, Was she insane?! I wont deind my feelings for Lenxo but he's my elder, A handsome, sweet, hot, steamy, I-just-want-to-have-a-one-night-stand-with-him kind of guy, or maybe even be his mate. My mind wonder to him. He was perfect but he want no Irish. "Your thinking about him arent you?" Grace asked as she held the knife to close to my face. I was standing across from her. "N-No..No I wasnt" My face heated up quickly. "Aww, you have a crush on our Len-" Grace quickly shut her mouth as Lenxo came into the room. His voice sent shivers down my spin. He smiled at us as he walked around the table to where I was. He touched my shoulders then moved my hair away from my neck, i was getting goosebumps from his touch. I felt his purple eyes on me. "These wounds are healing better than usual" He whisped into my ear. His soft lips brushed agaisnt my ear. I stared straight ahead, Grace was smirking as she cut the chicken. Damnit. I felt my body growing hotter as he traced my collar bone, I had to stop cutting the veggies and look at him. Lenxo had his back towards Grace, his purple eyes fill of wonder and something else i couldn't figure out. a smile tug on his lips as he said my name. OH WHEN HE SAID MY NAME! I melted a little as our eyes meet. "Will you mind being my honored guest at the Full Moon Eve party?" He asked staring down at my lips. "Of course" I said a little to happy which caused him to rise an eyebrow, But he only chuckled as he stood up kissing my cheek. I lost my beath at that moment as he whispered in my ear. "I could only dream to kiss your soft lips" with that he walked away. Leaving me in an awarkward stance with my eyes still wide, mouth slightly open. Turing to Grace to see if she could tell me what just happen, But She had a wde toothy grin on her face. "What are you gonna where?" She said walking over to me, just for a second i forgot she was my grandmother. She didnt look her age at all, more like in her late 40s.But with teen spirt. "I dont know" I whispered as i took in everything that just happen. This is going to be an eventful night.

Devon's P.O.V

Sighing slightly as I walk down the dirt road towards some of the other campers. I went off for a little alone time with one of the other girls before the festive. Lisa? no Mia? nawh Ashlee no What the hell was her name? I thought as my i tried to think of the girl that gave it up to me. But Crina came to mind, Her sweet little laugh and smile. She was a little cutie. Lenxo's forceful push forced me out of my thoughts. "HEY LITTLE BETA!" yelled my older brother Lenox. Hard to believe we're brothers. He was prefect and i wasnt plain and simple and i could live with it. Stumbling forward i turned around tackling him to the ground, "DONT EVER CALL ME LITTLE" i growled. Yeah it's pretty stupid for me to be upset about it, but i was always little when we were younger not even because of age, just everything else to it. He laughed slightly as i got off of him walking away. He jogged to catch up to me, "Hey, guess what i got?" he asked with a stupid girn across his face. I snorted "HIV" I said walking away from him as he stop in comeplete shock. "NOT COOL!" he screamed as he caught up to me. "BUT i do have an pass into our lovely, sexy little guest's pants" He said in a uncall for suductive voice that made my skin crawl, "Seriously, Lexies is going to have your nuts for dinner, YOUR MATED Already" I reminded him as we walked towards the group of elders. "Yeah but she doesnt know that" He smiled before walking ahead of me. I couldnt believe him! She just got attack, family dead, life in shatters but he still found some way to stroke her in all the right places. Why was i the only one who can see through this Great Leader of ours. I had to warn Crina before she does something that will wreck whatever little life she has left to live!

!!~~ HEYYY Bet your thinking AWW DEVON YOUR SUCH A SWEET HEART! and Lenxo your a low down dirty dog.. BUT you could be right and then again you could be wrong, AND my lovely little new fan to answer your question, I got the idea of Devon's eyes from my boyfriend who had this weird idea for a Dragon :3, And this story is not always about perfection, but what lays below the skin's surface, EPIC IDEA FOR NEXT CHAPTER!! gotta wait until next time! LOVE U GUYS !! (yes i love writing in caps :3) Fan, Vote, Comment and help me come up with a great over all song for these past 4 chapters!! one song per each..~!!