Watery pipes and booby traps

Squint's P.O.V
We walked into a room that had poles and pips coming out of the roof everywhere. I heard Stef ask Mouth "hey mouth your dad is a plumber, what are all pipes?"

Everyone was silent waiting for a response while he scanned the pipes.
"The city, their bound to hear us if we hit them hard enough." he said with a slam to the pipes with some rock he found.

We all soon understood and banged the poles as hard as we could, yelling "help...get us out of here....help."

When the poles started shaking Mouth yelled for everyone to run to the next room. as I was running a pipe came down hitting me in the gut. I fell on the floor lying there as i felt water quickly surrounding me.

"Hey, Em we gotta go, come on get up. fine I will just carry you." this was the voice of Brand. He picked me up running with me hanging over his shoulders. I jumped off of him when I met the others. this trip was going to be the death of us.

"Good plan Mouth, is it your goal to kill my sister?" Mikey yelled. here we go again, but this time Mouth fought back.

"Hey it wasn't my fault, it was hers if she wasn't so slow she wouldn't have been hit and fell. don't blame this on me Mikey. you should've just left her at home she is going to be the one killing us all not me." he yelled making me seem to be the bad guy. I'm all ways getting in to accidents everyone knew it. sometimes I'm worse then chunk.

I let Mouth's words sink in. what was I thinking he doesn't like me he is just messing with me, because he is rude. I feel water in my eyes but refuse to cry. when you have someone you care about and they say harsh things about you it makes your heart break.

I cough first the say "whatever can we just go, are we going to find this treasure or not." my voice cracked when I said that and I think Mouth,Brand, and Mikey understood that meant I was holding back tears. Mikey came and gave me a hug, glad that I was ok and that I shouldn't cry over a boy.

Once again I stayed in the back and someone was slowing their pace probably to talk to me. there was still no light so I didn't know who it was.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound so harsh." it was mouth. I didn't care minutes earlier I told my self that I was just going to ignore him and not say a thing. Not waiting for a response he tried to hold my hand as we walked. I didn't let him I grabbed it back, and walked faster to catch up to, what I found out was data.

Mouth's P.O.V
Crying. her voice always cracks before she starts crying. I felt like a real jerk. when we started walking again I told her I was sorry and tried to hold her hand but she ignored me by walking away.

Not long after we reached the next room. where Andy had her panic attack we also saw Chester Copperbelt's skeleton being crushed by a bolder. we all gathered around it, besides Stef and Andy. squint wasn't even looking my way anymore it made me feel like there was a whole in my stomach.

I found a key around chester's neck and was told good job by Mikey. his sister still said nothing. I had to get her talking. I remembered she was the jealous type from her rambling on about some dude last year. I didn't really listen that much because she was talking about another guy and not me. but squint said how some other girl was flirting with kid and she got jealous and punched the girl. I remembered she got suspended. I thought she was so cool for that.

I would make her jealous by flirting with another girl, but since we're in a cave that would be tough. Brand would snap me if I even looked at Andy so I guess Stef will do. I walked towards her and spoke for the nearest people to hear us, that was Mikey,Andy, and squint.

"Hey sweet thing" I said with a smirk putting my arm around her. squint quickly looked at us watching our every move. "what do you want Mouth." Stef asked me. "oh nothing I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a nice fancy date with me once we get our riches and get the hell out of here."i said. I hoped squint would come over here and ask me what I was doing, but I think I made it worse. She walked away when I said this to Stef. Stef threw my arm to the ground and told me when pigs fly. I was kind of glad I never really liked Stef.

We had finally found a light and Mikey was currently looking at something on the ground with it. "DONT MOVE." he shouted "booby trap, here we will just wa- oh crud run I pulled the trip wire." great leave it to Mikey to pull something that you shouldn't. every one started running up to the tunnel ahead in the wall of the rock. everyone was in until squint had to go jumping back in. "squint get out squint." we all called her name. she made it back safely and with the key in her hand. Brand said something about not letting her out of his sight, I agreed with him.