Chapter 3- An unexpected surprise

this chapter is dedicated to perfectpink2012 as she is an awesome writer, go check out her stuff

have fun reading xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time I had been a part of the company, we were friends, enough to say that we were family.

But there was one... Isn't there always? One of that company that stood out from the rest, that one was a man that went by the name of Thorin Oakenshield. Thorin was once the prince of Erebor, the greatest Dwarf kingdom that middle earth has ever known and we were in love once, before the dragon fire and before the wrath and ruin. He thinks that I am dead, and in return I thought he was too, but it turns out that we were both fooled.

As I recovered from the shock of seeing my friends again I noticed that there were two additions to the group, two young looking dwarves, one with blond hair the other with brown, the first man (with the brown hair)  looked quite similar to Thorin.

The pair obviously noticed my confusion and the blond one said "Hi, i'm Fili, and this is my brother, Kili" 

Hesitantly I replied "Hello, my name is Aria"

Kili then spoke up "We know, our mother, Dis, spoke of you much. She thought that you were dead. So did our uncle, Thorin"

"I thought that they were dead too." I stated, about to carry on the conversation, when I was interupted by a solitary knock on the door....

"It's him..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, if there are any mistakes please inform me, still short I know...

Thanks again lol

Eliza

xxx