17 - Homophobic Siblings Call The Shots

I opened my eyes with a groan, the feeling of a soft pillow under my right cheek as my chest pressed against the matress. I could feel my back exposed to the cool morning air, or what I assumed was morning, and sighed before pushing myself up on my elbows. My head had a slight ache to it, hardly hung over but still enough to be bothered by the sunlight and I had a strange feel on my skin, a mild discomfort. Rubbing my eyes, I turned my head to see Cj lying right next to me, his delicate eyes closed as his hair lay disheveled on his head. His pink lips were lightly parted as he slept and the sight of them flooded memories into my mind like a rapid river that violently crashed against the rocks and drowned unsuspecting rafters. My eyes went wide and I realized how dirty my skin felt, my stomach twisting disgustingly as my chest compressed.

I had sex with Cj...

It wasn't only the fact that it happened that freaked me out, but that it happened less than 20 minutes or so after I had sex with Erin. What kind of person does that?! It's so incredibly wrong, and I could already feel guilt ushering in as I flipped around and sat up. The movement must've woken Cj because he stirred and yawned beside me, propping himself up on his elbow as I ran a hand through my hair, my skin feeling icky and slathered with dirt.

"Kyler..."

"Shower." I quickly excused, the sound of his voice sending my nerves into a frenzy as I hopped out of bed and grabbed some clothes, promptly shutting the bathroom door behind myself.

I stared at the door for a while in anticipation of something, perhaps the peanut gallery coming to shake their heads at my bad decisions. I flicked the lock to the door on impulse, kept safe from the gallery, and Cj. Flipping around, I hastily went to the shower and turned the dial to the coldest setting before stepping inside and cringing at the icy temperature. It made me gasp and recoil, but I forced myself under it because I needed to cool off in more ways than one. I drenched myself with soap, scrubbing at my arms and legs as quickly as possible to get the gross feeling away from me, but it was there to stay. Not only was my skin crawling, but my stomach was still twisting and when I remembered back to first pushing myself into Cj, my gut rallied and I cringed forward, pushing the curtain out of the way as I puked on the bathroom floor.

"Shit..." I cursed in a low mumble as I sat on the tub floor and draped my arm over the side, the other hand clinging to the edge as I stayed partly over the tub side.

My hair was a wet mess, water dripping onto the bathroom floor and I shut my eyes tightly, trying to regain sense, but I couldn't. The icy water continued to pour over my body, and my head continued to ache. I was filled with this sick feeling, like I had eaten something rotten or had been injected with the flu. I had seriously fucked Cj last night, despite Green-Bean's warnings, Erin's love confession, Ben's trust, and my own sexual prefrence. It was so freaking confusing because I had admitted to liking Cj, and last nights actions most certainly confirmed that, but it was a terrible situation and he was younger than me and... FUCK my life.

"Kyler?" A small voice called from the other side of the door, pulling me out of my thoughts as I glanced up at the wooden frame.

"Huh?" I questioned back, my own voice sounding sick.

There was a short pause, "Um, are you okay?"

No.

"Uh, yeah." I lied, "Why?"

I bet he had shrugged, "You've been in there for an hour."

Oh.

"Oh..." I realized with surprise as I glanced around and blinked a few times, "I'll be out in a minute."

I assumed he had nodded or just agreed without physically saying or displaying it as I pushed myself from the tub floor and turned the icy water off before getting out and toweling myself dry. I quickly got dressed, pulling on a pair of boxers, some blue jeans and a plain black shirt before brushing my teeth and attempting to dry my black locks. I sighed as I gathered a mass of toilet paper from the roll and wiped up the mess I had made.