zero

"Where's Josh?"
"He's with that girl over there."

What she felt was Hiraeth. A homesickness for a home she could never return to, or that never was.
SEQUEL TO TIMELESS, HERE WE GO!
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
Maddie Ziegler and Josh Hyland sat on the Hyland's porch Friday night.
School had just resumed, and they now were in 11th grade at a new school.
Josh Hyland, Maddie's boyfriend of 3 months, was all of a sudden very interested in a girl named Sadie Madenera who he had met in geometry. They had all classes together and they hugged all the time.
Maddie was upset and scared. Scared that he would leave her for Sadie. Sadie had long dark brown hair that was perfectly cut at her waist, green eyes, and 4 inch hot pink acrylics. What did she have that Maddie didn't have? Right, the fucking curves.
Sadie walked out of her house a couple houses down in a strapless Hawaiian patterned dress and 7 inch nude heels with red at the back.
Sadie smiled at Josh and waved at him flirtatiously. He smiled back and looked at Maddie, who was shooting daggers at both of them.
"Babe I'm gonna go out with Sadie for a bit, I'll be back soon."
"O-okay." Maddie almost lost it right there.
He kissed Maddie's cheek and walked down the steps where he greeted Sadie with a hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek. He wrapped one of his arms around her waist in a friendly way. They walked around the corner laughing and with their arms around each other.
Maddie felt betrayed and hurt. It was like she wasn't even there. She should've known. California girls were completely irresistible and she should've known Josh was going to get hooked on one of them. She wanted to go back to Pittsburgh and just forget about all of the boys. Boys. God, all they did was lead you on until they found another girl. She rolled her eyes at the thoughts in her head. She walked back to her own house. She decided she had enough.
Her thoughts drifted back to Pittsburgh and Miss Abby.
"She's timeless."
Yeah right.
🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩
I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS BACK
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SEQUEL
~Kenz