Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ash seemed shocked at Jemma's sudden flight and jumped a bit. Then he processed what I had said and replied, "What do you mean by that Rory?"

"Ash, that's Damien. The one who is beating up Jemma right now." I sighed and resigned myself to simply watching. It's not like I could have helped her anyway.

"No, that's Ryan. The hell is going on here?" Ash said confused.

"Now you see? Ryan and Damien are twins. Just like us." I said softly so Ash would calm himself.

"Oh." He said simply before returning to watch Jemma.

Damien towered over her shivering frame on the floor. His eyes were pure black, his fists clenched, his body tense, he was ready to kill her almost.

"You were in her room. I have told you not to ever enter her room. Just because you are the new Felicita, you don't have the right to enter her room." He snarled at her glaring at her slight frame.

"S-s-sir, I haven't been in Miss Felicita's room. I have not even been in that part of the pack house in the past week." Jemma cried out as he dragged her up by her hair.

"You have!" He shouted in her face, "my wolf senses her on you, and since she is no longer of this world you must have been in her room. It is the only other way!"

He flung her across the kitchen. She slammed in to the wall and slid down it.

"How do you know she is completely gone? She could be a ghost!" She replied and he looked even madder.

"Angles, demons, ghosts, they all don't exists!" He screamed at her and she flinched before replying softly.

"And many I know would say that of our existence as well." She stood up, and left to go set the table before starting the pack's breakfast.

Damien let out a huge growl, broke down the door to the yard, and ran out. He then shifted and bolted in to the woods.

Ash took my hand in his and we went to Jemma.

"Jemma," I started with sadly, "I'm sorry, you got in trouble for me existing and trying to help you." I looked down to the floor in shame as Ash gave my hand a quick squeeze.

Jemma smiled lightly and pushed her hair out of her eyes. She said nothing but her message was clear. I did nothing and that it was worth the beatings to have someone like me there for her.

I smiled back at her. I then looked at the silverware.

"Hey Ash?"

"Yup? Sup Rory?"

"Ummm, are we able to touch stuff?"

He pondered that for a bit. "No, but we can use our powers!"

Again there was a mischievous look in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the pathetically slow updates, but here it is! I get its short but i have the worst writer's block ever and I'm concentrating on my other story 'Do Not Cross Scarlet'. If ya get the chance please read it! Thanks readers, i will attempt to update again soon. ta ta!

-Inori <3