Ray and Roc Imagine [Personal for Keziah]

This imagine is for stopgo33 (aka Keziah) enjoy!!

-Keziah's POV

"Yeah... uh-huh... okay. See you in a few.. Okay bye-bye now" I hung up the phone.

My friend was taking me to the club for my birthday. I'm actually more of an idle and lazy person. So, I stay home alot.

But today, my friend was forcing me to go. I had on a tight dress that stopped about mid-thigh. It was really tight making my boobs and my ass look bigger.

I heard the sound of a car horn beeping outside so I ran out of the house. My friend was there in her car. She had on a dress similar to mine, except hers showed more cleavage. "Ready?" she asked with a smile. "Noooo" I said sarcastically.

"Well damn.." she mumbled before pulling off. The car ride was silent. It's not like we really had anything to talk to. She knew I didn't want to go out, I knew I didn't want to go out. She knew I was kinda pissed off, I knew I was kinda pissed off. But I can at least TRY to enjoy my time.

After a 10 minute drive, we got to the club. It was crowded and the music could be heard from down the street. 'Ehh, What The Hell?' I thought. Pushing through a crowd of people who were drunk off their asses, I made my way to the door. I looked back and saw that my friend was gone. 'Great. We haven't even been here for 2 minutes and she's gone' I rolled my eyes at the thought.

The bouncer let me into the club. I stood there awkwardly for a few minutes before I decided to go get a drink. I usually don't drink, but it might help me loosen up. I took a few shots and felt a little dizzy. After a few more shots, I got up to dance.

I walked out to the middle of the dance floor. I was bumpin and grindin all over the place. A guy came behind me and started grinding on me. I started twerkin on him. After a few minutes he turned me around. "What's your name, sexy?" He asked with a smirk. I looked at his features. He had 2 long braids. His eyes were GAWGEOUS. I couldnt really see his skin color under the flashing light of different colors in the club. But, honestly? I thought this guy was the sexiest person I've ever seen.

I returned his smirk. "Keziah. What's yours?"

He pulled me through the crowd to a vacant room and kissed me with so much passion. I kissed back and snaked my arms around his neck. He trailed kisses down me neck until he found me sweet spot. I moaned softy. He smirked in satisfaction before saying "I'm Ray"

We talked for a few minutes. I got thirsty again so I told him that I was going to get another drink. "I'll be waiting" he said with a wink. I blushed and walked out of the room.

I walk back to the bar and order some more shots. "That'll be $10, dear" The bartender said. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my wallet. I looked through it but I didnt have any money left on me. "Fuck" I said out loud. A cute guy with short curly hair came and sat next to me. "I shyly smiled at the bartender. "Umm... I'm broke" I told her. "I'll pay for you" the guy sitting next to me said.

I looked at him in shock. "Really?"

"Yeah, sure." He smirked. He was sexy, too. Like Ray.

I thought about it for a minute. Oh My God. I left Ray in the room for like 20 minutes!

"Uhh. Thanks" I said. He payed for me. "So.. what's your name, sexy?" He asked seductively.

"Keziah, and as much as I'd like to stay and chat, I kinda left my... friend in a room back there" I told him as quickly as I could and got up. I turned around and tried to walk away but I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Ray.