10 - Bite Mark

"So the King, your father, the so-called perfect husband of this Kingdom, has had a Mistress and an illegitimate child? Wow, what next? You're adopted?" Ryder lazily replied.

"Exactly! Ah, but not the me adopted part though. I look too much like my father to be adopted." I pointed out, and Ryder just shrugged.

  I was in my room now, cooling down by talking about my problems to Ryder. I don't know, I just feel really comfortable when I'm near him these days. Despite the fact that he has a sharp tongue and replies indifferently, he's a very good listener and a cold but factual advice giver. And speaking about my problems to him ain't so hard.

    While I was on my bed, my body spread out like an old doormat on the doorsteps, Ryder was beside me. Oh, but not on the bed with me (why do I feel like you're thinking of something dirty (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ). He was on the floor next to me, his back leaning against my bed.

"... Do you think she's plotting something? "

I don't need to ask anymore. I know who he's talking about.

"I don't think so. Yet. But it's better to be highly aware of her." Ryder nodded.

Silence filled the room.

.....

Then all of a sudden, I let out a groan.

"AGHHH!! I'M FREAKING BORED!! "

Ryder only stared at me in silence.

"Ryder, if I ask you to fvck me right now, would you do it??? "

I've no idea what came to my brain. But yes, I literally asked him that freaking question.

".... My Lady, did you forget to take your vitamins? "

I whined. "Don't freaking treat me like a child!! And no! I don't take vitamins!" He sighed.

"She definitely forgot her vitamins. "
"Fvck off!! "

Ryder sighed and stood up. I expected him to leave me alone now that I've yelled at him but what he did next, shook the living soul out of me.

He walked over to my side of the bed and trapped me between the bed and his arms. He stared at him with an intense gaze. So intense that I felt like an ice melting.

"Do you mean what you said, My Lady?" He whispered. Something about his gaze, his voice, and the way his lips moved made me feel strange in the pit of my stomach. Or maybe lower..?

I stayed silent and just stared into his eyes.

"Felice." His voice was deeper than normal and his eyes became stern. He was breathing heavily.

"Huh? Oh! Um- Yeah! "

And this part is where I felt like killing myself. Maybe suicide was a good idea..?

In an instant, Ryder leaned in and captured my lips in his. He bit on my upper lip as his hand moved to my waist. He started to caress it.

As his teeth bit me harder, I finally got my conscience back. I leaned back, trying to break the kiss but he only followed. Until finally, my back was against the mattress and he was on top of me.

    He smirked, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Or was it just me getting wet?

As he was about to go down on me (ayeee), we heard a knock on the door and what followed it was Emily's voice.

"My Lady? Father has asked me to let you know that dinner is ready. Would you like to join us?" Emily softly asked.

Ryder was hesitant at first but then he sighed, and stood up. Darn Emily! Just when things were getting good!!

I cleared my throat and replied, "Alright. I'll be done in a minute." I thought that was the end of it when Emily again spoke.

"Can i- Can I join you? "

.... She's doing this on purpose, isn't she?

I gritted my teeth and answered a yes. If I don't, who knows what father will do to me? He always says to be nice to new guests. I'm just being the sweetest little daughter of his. So sweet that it could give you diabetes.

"I'll be waiting, My Lady!" Emily happily said from behind the closed doors of my room.

I groaned. I stood up from my bed, and went to my bathroom. I closed the door behind me and then stared at my reflection. My cheeks were burning red and my lips, my lips had bite marks on them. I unconsciously smiled.

I went to take a shower and then went out after a couple of minutes. I covered myself with a towel. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth. After finishing, I again stared at my reflection. Wait a minute..

I HAD BITE MARKS ON MY LIPS!!! OMG, WHAT IF FATHER SEES THIS???

I panicked and looked around the bathroom. Nothing! Oh Gosh...

What the hell am I gonna do now???

______________

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧... 🤔

❄𝐖. 𝐒. M❄