8 - The 'Frog'

"Damn, why are you so heavy?? Did you eat a boulder before coming to serve me or something??? "

I continued to push Ryder through the back, even though we were out of the botique and are now in a different street.

"No, it's called training and exercising. I recommend it, might help you become less weak."

He rolled his eyes.

"How dare you?! "

I feigned offense as I placed a hand on my chest and stared at him as if I was offended. He only scoffed.

"Drama queen."

"You're just jealous you can't act as good as me."

I flipped my hair using my hand.

"That's because I can't act like a mediocre. My talent is way past yours, My Lady."

I pouted.

"Keep on pouting all day and you might become a pig or worse, a fat frog. "

"Heh, yeah. Like what I touched earlier."

I noticed from the corner of my eyes, his ears turning red.

"DO NOT BRING THAT UP EVER AGAIN. "

"Hah! And way should I listen to you? I'm the Lady here."

I grinned, he went quiet.

"My Lady.. "

His voice was husky for some reason.

"Huh..? "

"Would you like to touch it again?"

"..... What? "

"That 'frog'. Would you like to feel it again? "

I blushed and laughed awkwardly.

"I-it's okay! That 'frog' must have left already. I can't feel it again. "

WHAT THE HECK AM I EVEN TALKING ABOUT??? I KNOW IT WASN'T A FROG! IT WAS HIS D-

"My d#ck."

"...... Huh? "

He took a step closer and I instinctively took a step back.

"Seriously, My Lady. Are you really stupid or just pretending? I can't tell anymore. You really are a mystery... "

"What are you talking about, Ryder? You make no sense."

"I know."

He pinned me to the wall of a random person's house. THANK GOSH NO ONE WAS AROUND, OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF OUT OF EMBARRASSMENT.

"R-Ryder... What the heck do you think you're doing? "

I flinched when he caressed my cheek. He went quiet for a few seconds before speaking in a low voice.

"The more I look at you, the more you remind me of her. "

"Huh-? Who? Her? "

Who was he talking about..? He blinked once and took a step back. Finally, he regained some sense back.

"No one."

I only stared at him suspiciously before a thought came to my mind. I grinned.

"Oh~! So that's what it was about~? "

I noticed him go tense.

".. What? "

"Oh ho ho ho~ No need to be so hostile with me! I know what you're up to."

".. And what exactly am I up to? "

"You... "

I pointed at him with a cunning smirk.

"Have a crush on someone who is close to me, don't you~? That's why you said I look like her! "

"... Yes. You are correct. How did you notice? "

I shrugged with a prideful smirk.

"I'm a people reader type of person, Ryder. Of course I know these types of things. "

"Oh? "

I noticed him smirk a bit before it quickly faded away. What was that about?

"Alright then, My Lady."

He turned to look at something.

"What are you- ? "

"It's time to go now, My Lady."

"Huhh?? But it's still so early!! "

I whined.

"And I don't want to get fired."

He sent me a stern look. I sat down on the ground and pouted like a stubborn child. Yes, I know that's humiliating for a princess but in my previous experiences, these types of sh#ts work. Little did I know, that the man in front of me, was no typical human.

"As you wish then, My Lady. "

He scooped me upwards and placed me on his shoulder. Like for some damn reason, he was carrying a sack of potatoes!!!

"PUT ME DOWN, A$$HOLE!! "

"C#rsing is not a proper attitude for a princess, My Lady."

"I DON'T CARE! PUT ME DOWN, DAMN IT!! "

"Want me to slap your a$$? "

I went quiet.

"That's what I thought. "

........ What did he say...???

_____________

𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.✌✨ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 '𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. 𝐀𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 😤😌

❄𝐖. 𝐒. M❄