Chapter 4

I just HAD to join these guys. Ugh, no way I'm gonna live through all this. They always train me too hard-it's gonna kill me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About a year goes by (I got lazy ok) and I'm stronger than I was before. I can almost beat Sasori, who, by the way, still hates my guts for no apparent reason. Ahhh! Who am I kidding? I'm probably worse than I was before, the only thing that really improved was my stamina. Stupid Akatsuki and their stupid training and their stupid whatevers. I should probably just leave. I go up to my room and start to pack my nonexistent stuff.

"Planning on leaving are?"

"Orochimaru-sama!" I said startled as I simultaneously turned around and bowed. "No, I was just...uhhh...just-"

"It's ok, I was planning on leaving, too. I'm so restricted here, I can't show my true powers. And seeing as you were leaving, why don't you join me? I could teach you more jutsus than you could possibly imagine," he licked his lips with his long snakelike tongue.

"Ok, yeah sure," I said unsteaduly, slightly creeped out. We left that night, heading off to the Sound Village.

~~~~~~~~

We finally got to his underground hideout. It was huge and there was no one in it other than me and Orochimaru-sama, or should I say, sensei. The lack of life made the place eerie, the dim candle light didn't help. He led me to my room, I'm gonna get lost with all these corridors and rooms.

"Get some sleep child, you'll need it for tomorrow's training."

"Yes, Orochimaru-sensei," I bowed and walked into what is now my room. It's dimly lit, just like the hallways. The walls are made of brown rock and there is just a bed and a small desk on the side of the room, also brown. Is this guy's favorite color brown?

The bed wasn't very comfortable, I blew my bangs out of my face out of irritation. How on earth am I supposed to sleep tonight? I sighed, oh well, I'll have to make do.

It took me forever to finally get to sleep. When I was awoken by Orochimaru-sensei I didn't want to get up, it felt like I had barely slept. I reluctantly got out of the not-so-warm bed and followed him to the training room with a groan.

"Sleep well child?"

"No, not really."

"I'm sorry, I'll see about getting you a more comfortable bed."

"Thank you Orochimaru-sensei." The training room was huge but was dimly lit and creepy. He threw some scrolls at me and I barely caught them, juggling them trying to keep my balance.

"Read, learn, and preform. Come get me when you preform three techniques."

"But sensei-"

"No buts, now learn," he walked walked away into the darkness of the corridors.

"What a great sensei," I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that," he said with a smile in his voice. OH, CRAP! I sat down and immediately started reading the first scroll.

"Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu, interesting." I started figuring out how to do it and concentrated. Erg! This would certainty be easier if I know how to focus my chakra.

A scroll rolls from nowhere and I pick it up. Huh? I opened it and it was 'Chakra Control and Jutsu Basics.' Very convenient. I look around and saw nobody. Oh well. I started reading.

"Is it really that simple?" I mumbled quietly. "Let's try this jutsu now." Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate! Poof, I felt my chakra that I focused release. I opened my eyes to find the room full of many mes (sp?)! "I did it! I did it! Hahahaha! Oh ya! I've got the powa!" I was jumping around excitedly dancing and singing."Ok now, let's try another jutsu."