Crossing Of The Paths ❤️

(Guys This Song Is Chummeshwari ❤️🤌🤌❤️)

Haseena's heart skipped a beat as she rose from her seat, her eyes filled with disbelief. "Karishma?" she whispered.

Karishma on the other hand was totally oblivious to the presence of a known face as she was too busy saving the stuff from falling on ground,seeing Karishma struggle with the supplies, a chuckle escaped Shivani's mouth and she quickly moved towards Karishma to help her with things while Haseena was still rooted to her spot..

Haseena couldn't believe her eyes as she finally caught sight of Karishma after two long years. She felt her heart skip a beat as she watched Karishma struggle with stuff . Her palms grew sweaty and her hands trembled as she tried to compose herself before approaching the woman who had once meant the world to her.

KS(still unaware of her surroundings): Arey Yaar Shivu ek bag ka samaan rakhne mei kitna time lagega, jaldi bahar aao aur ye wala bag pakdo ye bohot bhaari hai, aur abhi hume dobara upar Main Sadak Tak Jana padega baki saaman uthaane, aur tumhara books wala parcel aa gaya hai bata showroom pe rakha hai..

Haseena came near KS and with a shaky voice meekly said," Laaiye, hum kuch madad kar dete hain Karishma Singh"..

As those words hit Karishma's ear,her blabbering session came to an immediate halt as her breath got stuck in her throat and the bag of supplies fell from her hand , her heartbeats increased abruptly and some lines of tension appeared on her forehead...
She quickly composed herself and turned around to look at the owner of the voice...
She took a deep breath and turned around and as her eyes met those of Haseena's, they had their world famous Eye Lock...
The world around them seemed to fade away...

But the moment was short lived as they broke their trance to a voice...

SP(totally unaware of the tension): What the Hell Krish...

KS looked at SP in total confusion..

SP (shook her head in disbelief): I think you broke the bottles of strawberry and blueberry sauce..

KS looks down in confusion and sees red and blue liquid sauce getting mixed on floor coming out of the bag..

SP( scolding KS): Ab wapas se order karna padega, ek toh yaha itni jaldi delivery pahunchti nahi hai, and ye itni mushkil se aai thi, ye bhi toot gai, dhyaan kaha rehta hai tumhara Krish..

KS(with a guilty tone): Wooo...hume maaf kar do Shivani,humse galti ho gayi , humne dhyaan nahi diya magar tum tension mat lo hum aaj hi naya order kar denge...

Shivani, who was busy cleaning the mess stopped mid way and once looked at KS suspiciously...

SP(stood up and placed her hand on KS's forehead): Aap kon hain maddam??

KS looks at Shivani with a confused face..

SP: Sach bataiye aap kon hain aur meri Krishu kaha hain??

As Haseena heard Shivani referring to Karishma as " Meri Krishu" she felt a deep pang in her heart..

KS(replying to SP): Matlab???

SP: Matlab, yahi ki Aap Karishma Singh nahi ho sakti, aap Karishma hoti toh abhi tak toh counter argument aa gaya hota apka...toh bataiye kon hain aap aur kaha hai humari KS...

KS(rolled her eyes): Nautanki...

SP (chuckels): Koi baat nahi, tum tension mat lo, I will clean this up and koi zaroorat nahi hai filhaal reorder karne ki, humare paas already 2 bottle stock mei hain.

KS: Toh ye kyu order ki thi??

SP: Ye dusri brand ki thi, I wanted to try some new brands but it seems like bhagwaan bhi nahi chahte ki hum kisi aur brand pe switch kare...