Game Over.

It was midnight and all the members of team MPT were standing outside the sugar factory and were totally camouflaged with a big banyan tree outside the factory..they were easily able to see only one gate as a major entry point into the factory that was captured by Arsalan and his group of terrorists..
HM: Team, as we all can see yaha se andar jaane ka sirf ek hi raasta hai, wo hai main darwaza aur humari information ke hisab se andar kam se kam 100 armed men's hain aur hum sirf 5.. Toh humara main target hoga inn sab ko neutralize karna aur Arsalan aur Anubhav ko eliminate karna...I hope all have understood our plan and kisi ko koi sawal..
BC: Yes MS aapne kaha ki aap sirf 5 log hain lekin hum toh 6 hain..
HM: Haan kyuki tum humare saath Andar nahi chaloge Billu..
BC: Magar MS Aisa kyu?? Mai bhi toh iss mission mei aap logo ke saath aaya hu..
HM: Haan Billu, magar tum civilian ho aur tumne toh police ki basic training bhi nahi li hai toh tum humare saath Andar nahi ja sakte..
BC: Magar MS Mera parivaar andar hoga toh mai bahar kya karunga??
KS(taps on his shoulder): Ama Bille, tumhara kaam sabse Important hai,tum bahar gadi mei hum logo ka intezar karna aur make sure karna ki jab tak hum mission complete nahi ho jata tab tak koi bhi civilian iss factory ke paas Tak Naa aa paye..
BC: Magar KM ye toh galat baat hai na..
KS: Bilkul nahi, tum gadi mei baitho aur hum logo ka intezar Karo jao..
BC: Nahiii..mujhe bhi chalna hai..
Aur ye pada KS ka kantap...
BC: Accha nahi mai gaadi mei hi baith ta hu, aap log jaiye Aram se lekin koi bhi problem ho toh inform kijiye mai turant madad lekar aa jaunga..
HM: Good ..

Saying this they all bid bye to Billu..
HM: Okay team..All ready??
All made the grip over their rifles and showed there thumbs up..
HM: Sabke earplugs sahi se kaam kar rahe hain??Sabko humari awaaz aa rahi hai?
All showed thumbs up again..
HM: Oky good, ab hum andar jayenge, pehle hum aur KS enter karenge, fir humare peeche se CC and RJ hume cover denge and last mei PS and Santu tum log chupke se peeche ki taraf jakar peeche wali diwaar pe ye tiny bomb Jo humne apko diye hainwo laga dijiyega jis se wo log confuse ho jayenge aur waise bhi abhi aadhe se jyada log so rahe honge toh isse pehle wo kuch samjhe hume inn sabko neutralize karna hai..Am I Clear everyone..
All: Yes MS..
HM and KS went near the gate and there was no one so KS was going to open the gate when HM held her hand..
HM: KS rukiye, Ye dekhiye, ye darwaaze pe inlogo ne grenade laga rakhe hain agar hum aise gate kholenge toh ye phat Jayenge..
And HM was right there were 2 granades attached to the main door with the help of a thread..
So HM quickly pulled out a knife from her pocket and cut the thread from between and then gently opened the door and it opened without any problem..
HM: Oky Team Level One Cleared, entering the premises..
HM& KS quickly entered the mills premises followed by CC and RJ and hud themselves behind a Pile of brick while PS and Santu were quick enough to go to the back side of the mill and attach the Mini Bombs..
SS: MS come in..MS come in..
HM: Yes..Santu..
SS: MS humne bombs attach kar diye hain..
HM: Oky move back to a safe place and maintain your stealth..
SS: Oky..MS copied..
Both SS and PS hid themselves behind a big tree..
SS: Oky MS we are at a safe distance..
HM: Oky, KS come in..
KS: Yes Maddam Sir..I am ready..
HM: Okay On the count of three we are going to throw a grenade and the second one after 10 seconds is that clear...
KS: Yes Maddam Sir..copied..

HM quickly detonates the bombs placed by Santu causing a big blast, easily killing a couple of dozen terrorists..
HM: Okay KS..1,2,3..
As HM says, KS and HM threw grenades inside the building killing some more terrorists and before anyone could understand anything they threw another round of grenades killing more than half of the Terrorists deployed by Arsalan...
HM: Let's go..
This works as a green signal for the rest of the team as they fearlessly enter the building with the determination to kill each and every person that dared to lay their malicious eye on the nation..

As the team breaches the building they encounter a fierce resistance from the terrorist. As the gunfure echoed through the corridor, our team MPT was adamant on killing anyone who dared to stop them as they advanced towards their main target...
They did use some other mini bombs and grenades whenever they saw a group of armed mens approaching them..
They were very quick and clean with their moves, it seemed like going on these types of missions was just like childs play for them, within half an hour these five elite police officers ended up killing more than 100s of terrorists while some of the terrorists managed to run away...
They searched for every nook and corner of the building but to their dismay, they couldn't find AS or Arsalan..
After a lot of searching when they couldn't find Arsalan or any other terrorists they finally regrouped in corridor..
HM: Kisi ko Arsalan ya Anubhav mei koi bhi mila??
All moved their heads in No..
KS took a deep sigh," Humne poori building mein dhundh liya maddam Arsalan ya Anubhav Singh ka ek nakhoon tak nahi mila hume..kahi wo fir se toh bhaag nahi gaye???
HM looks at her with a dejected face,"I think hume ek baar fir se acche se check karna chahiye, itni heavy firing mei wo log aise Bach ke nahi nikal sakte
All: Yes MS..