ꜰɪᴠᴇ

"Marcel," the brunette grunted out in pain. "why are you doing this..? I've done nothing to you."

"Ah, but the problem is, Isaac, you may have done nothing to me but your sister has and she's been... undetectable so youre the runner up." Marcel squatted to be eye level with the shackled wolf.

"E-Ember...? She's got nothing to do with--" But Isaac was cut off.

"She's got everything to do with this... war. She has the spark and the last time I encountered a witch that had the spark... the world was almost destroyed."

"She... she's harmless, Marcel." Isaac's eyes closed in pain, the wounds Marcel inflicted upon him were healing but very slowly and very painfully. 

"For now... but if Rebekah gets her to do whatever the hell she has planned and Ember activates the power inside of her... she'll kill every supernatural species on Earth."

Isaac grew angry and despite his pain, he tried to attack Marcel, pulling on his chains that shackled his hands to the wall. Marcel almost flinched but Isaac was a lowly werewitch, who happened to be in pain with magic-depraving cuffs. 

"Ooh, be careful, Isaac. I could end your life with a snap of my fingers."

Ember was walking the streets of New Orleans when she got a call from the blonde Original.

"Rebekah." Ember stated in greeting. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I need you to come to The Abbatoir."

"Any specific reason?" Ember said in a bored tone, already walking in the direction of the old building.

"I need a witch."

"Yeah, yeah." With that, Ember hung up.

Five minutes later, Ember was at the gates of The Abbatoir, home to the invincible and deeply psychotic Mikaelsons. She walked through the iron gates.

"Hello? Rebekah?" Ember called out, not seeing anyone despite the fact that Rebekah called her, presumably from here.

"There you are." Rebekah called out, walking down the stairs. "Come."

Ember followed her into what seems to be a dining room where more than one Original was.

"I've procured the witch." Rebekah announced, showing Ember off to her brothers and Hayley.

"Ah yes, the Sparkling." Elijah announced.

"Does everyone in this damned city know what I am?" Ember mumbled, though, the ones with the superhearing heard her just fine.

"Listen, can you help us or not?" Hayley said, crossing her arms as she glanced at the young werewitch.

"Depends what you need help with." Ember said, crossing her arms. Elijah and Kol rolled their eyes.

"We need you to help protect the Mikaelson miracle baby." Rebekah said, nodding her head to Hope. Ember hadn't seen her when everyone was talking earlier.

"I'm sorry? The what?" Ember was flabbergasted. One of the Mikaelsons had a baby? That was impossible, they are all dead!

"The Mikaelson miracle baby, keep up." Kol spoke.

"Anyway!" Rebekah interjected. "There's... someone trying to take the poor infant and... we need a powerful witch to help protect her."

"Youre in New Orleans, the place that holds an extremely powerful coven and you want me--a girl who can barley control lightbulbs and blows up lamps when she's angry--to help protect a baby?" Ember said, confusedly.

"Obviously. Rebekah, are you sure she isn't incompetent?" Kol asked his younger sister.

"I am perfectly competent, thank you, Kol Mikaelson." Ember snapped at him.

Elijah looked at the girl with uncertainty. How did she know which Mikaelson was which?

Ember saw Elijah's expression and sighed. "She's Rebekah, I know that." She pointed towards Rebekah. "Original Mikaelson who always wears a suit? Youre Elijah." She pointed towards him. "That leaves three brothers to choose from and I'm guessing I chose correctly with Kol." She pointed to Kol.

"You have great powers of deduction." Hayley said.

"It makes up for the fact that spirit magic is unfamiliar to me." Ember said. "Now," She clasped her hands together. "When do we begin?"