Chapter 3

Adachi's POV

I really want to cast invisibility right about now. Particularly out of habit now, but decided not to since the rest of the Familia knew who I am now. I took the time to put away my white fedora that my master made for me especially in mind. As my thoughts drift back to the fellow adventurers under my care:

I just had to do that stupid bet with Loki.

What's done is done, now it's only a matter of time before the other Familias within Orario react to my 'resurrection' or 'reappearance' would be a much more accurate term. As to what's going on right now however"

Rivera: "What do you mean!? You'll walk out in Orario in a concealment spell?"

Adachi: "I have lots of enemies, frankly me revealing that I'm very much alive is gonna ruffle all their feathers. The Familia will be dragged into my problems"

Finn: "How many do you have?"

I started recounting them with my fingers.

Adachi: "Freya, her Familia, Apollo. His Familia. The Orario Guild. Just to name a few. Not to mention there were quite a few traitors within the former Zeus and Hera Familia. Foreign wise, Aries and that damned Kingdom of his; but that's fine because I've been spending these years quietly training so I can obliterate Aries' Kingdom off the face of the continent. The maps will only have to be redrawn a little."

Riveria and Finn had appalled expressions on their faces. Which is understandable, those two Familias within Orario are some of the toughest and have strong influence within the city. Traitors on the other hand, that is shocking. What made them feel uncomfortable was a devilishly happy smile on my face as what I said in the last part, finally sank in.

Finn: "You're kidding right?"

Riveria thought for several moments before having a lightbulb go off as she turned towards Finn and I.

Riveria: "I don't think you'll have to worry about the Guild itself. You've officially joined the Loki Guild itself despite being a former Zeus Familia member."

I smiled while petting Riveria's head.

Adachi: "You're right, let's call Loki right now and she can take care of that."

The other Captains looked shocked as I snapped my fingers and a large magic screen appeared. Our small party of higher ups sees Loki in our Familia mansion sniffing my clothes in her room.

Adachi: "Loki you dork, you're on Vidia spell comms right now."

Loki widens her eyes at the rather surprise call as she stares back at her Familia, an unmasked Adachi staring at her.

Adachi: "Loki, they finally guessed. It's time for you to make the arrangements and celebrations."

Loki looks back emotionally at the rest of the Captains and myself as tears are flowing from her eyes.

Loki: "Really?" She hiccuped and bawled as tears of joy overflowed.

Adachi: "Yes really."

Loki: "Really-really?"

Adachi: "Go ahead and talk to old man Uranus. Also we're coming up today so that's why I called. To deal with the extraneous obstacles."

Loki wiped away her tears and she had one of the brightest smiles I've seen from her in a long time the smile only I get to see. Everyone else was shook and taken aback at this change of behavior from Loki. The Familia have seen Loki somewhat clingy with Ais, but not to this extent of obsessive clinginess that's in relation to me right now.