Chapter 24

It is now next morning and our Jeon Jungkook is already up and doing something in the kitchen let's see what he is doing........

He stood there with a spatula in his hands wearing apron and mixing something in the bowl......

"Mr Jeon what are you doing?"

He flinched at the voice and turned around to look Mrs shin standing there with confused look....

"Oh Mrs shin am making breakfast for everyone...." Jungkook said after few seconds and turned around to stirr the food he is cooking....

"I could have made it right Mr Jeon..." Mrs shin said going towards Jungkook to look at what he is cook and saw he already prepared pancakes and now making egg rolls and soup which seems to be mushroom soup....

"It's Mrs shin I wanted to make it for them and don't call me Mr Jeon just you can call me Jungkook....." He said with a smile? Smile the great almighty Jeon Jungkook who is known for his cold and stoic expression is smiling well yes, why won't he smile he got his cute family with him....

"Ok Jungkook and you too call me aunty just like Taehyung does okay....." She said with a sweet smile earning a small nod from Jungkook with a smile on his face......

"Ok so aunty when they will wake up...." He asked about the sleeping Beauties in the other room....

"Maybe he will wake up now Jungkook as today is a working day....." Mrs shin said and took the dishes to the dining table and she told Jungkook to get freshen up who went after completing cooking the soup and told her to make strawberry milkshake and banana milkshake.....

" Mrs shin said and took the dishes to the dining table and she told Jungkook to get freshen up who went after completing cooking the soup and told her to make strawberry milkshake and banana milkshake

Meanwhile in tae's bedroom our little jungmin is up and waking his mama up with his tiny hands patting tae's cheeks which felt little hot. The little baby thought that his own hands are hot and even after trying for few minutes Taehyung didn't woke up and he again felt the hottness on his cheeks his eyes got teary looking at his Mama so he decided to go out and call Mrs shin so he slowly got down from the bed and went outside and too his luck the door is opened means it's not locked.........

With his tiny feets he reached the living room where Mrs shin is sitting waiting for them to come when she saw jungmin coming towards her, she greeted the little one with a smile...