Auntie. |35|

Ren's POV

|1| Me and Elio were the first to arrive and I was resting on Elio's shoulder. Luna Elysia and Alpha Nala came in a few later. Once everyone came in Mama Elysia started

|2| "There was a quarrel between Red moon and Coral moon today. It was the first but.. it won't be the last I can tell" Elysia said. I felt guilty for letting my anger get the best of me. Mama started releasing pheromones of sadness.

|3| "I... I haven't been honest with most of you. And though this would usually take a less formal meeting, maybe just a group discussion it would benefit the pillars of the pack to know this." She started. "I was not born in the Coral Moon pack. I am a child of the Red moon pack. Which is how Mr.Jason knew who I was" I felt shocked. The feeling was mutual Around the room. Even Elio looked shocked.

|4| "Which is why it Effected me deeply when I heard you were from the same pack as me growing up. Cause I knew exactly what they did. I knew exactly what You went through." I was too stunned to speak the pity in her eyes saying everything.

|5| "But, Luna. Even so, You are a mentally healthy Omega. How?" Aiden asked. "Well... I had a friend. A childhood friend who took care of me as my parents died before I got my first heat. They were kind. I was a innocent child and they wanted me to stay that way. So, They made sure I was inaccessible. In red moon omegas get tasks. Usually sexually but they would always do my tasks for me. I would never even know what they were going through. They were my best friend who saved my Innocence. His name was Kian." Elysia answered.

|6| I felt a lump form in my throat as I connected the dots. I looked up to Elysia. "My mother." I muttered out. "And it makes so much sense now." She wiped a tear.

|7|"Who else then Kian would name their kid Ren after their favorite spirit?" Elysia giggled. "Now I know who You always reminded me of." Elysia smiled. I felt strange. This was too much information To process. .

|8|"How'd you get out..." I asked. "After I turned 18, some people in the coral moon pack came over and that's when Nala found out we were mates. Because of that, I was brought over to the coral moon pack. I begged Kian to come with me but he didn't. His mate was in the Red moon pack so he had to stay. I... I didn't know that he passed though..."I looked down.

|8| "I was kind of excited when red moon was coming as I thought that Kian would come aswell as he's the betas mate. I was mistaken." Her voice cracked. "Killed by his own mate..." she exhaled and smiled. "Anyways. Of course this changes things. Especially with the current plan. We have new options. Darrin if you want to you can go back to the old plan." Elysia said. "What?! But didn't you forbid that cause-" "All im saying is that it's an option." Elysia interrupted. "Meeting dismissed"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.