Sheltered Innocence|30|

Elysia's POV

|1| "So... There's nothing we should do." I sighed out, arms crossed. "Luna. It's best to not create unnecessary drama between us and the Red Moon pack." Felix said. Everyone could tell I was stressed. "But what if something happens Felix? What if something happened to Erix or God forbid Ren?!" I yelled. Nala quickly hushed me down. Felix had no response to what I said. I took a deep breath in. "I'm sorry Felix. I just don't feel comfortable having that pack here." I spat.

|2| "Mama I can assure you that nothing will happen to me or Ren. It's only for 2 months too." Elio said. "And we can have guards stationed around spiritual and personal areas if you are paranoid; Heck, I could request from my sister that we borrow some warriors from the spring moon pack." Nala kissed my forehead as she suggested.

|3| "I'm uncomfortable that my two children will be around the Alpha's of that pack. Lycus is one thing but I could never trust them with Elio. Especially when he's newly mated." I ordered. Those words were final. "You are talking like I'm not here" Elio sighed. "The Alpha's of Red Moon aren't trustable but they aren't stupid." Ren butted in. "They wouldn't do anything to Elio if even one person was always alone. So Eli, just don't go into private. But me? I was from that pack so they know me." Ren explained. "Meaning I should probably just stay home..." Ren scratched the back of his head with a slight smile.

|4| "Of course, Things can be implemented. I could always have a meeting with Aryan. (Darrin's Dad) " Felix muttered. "What about all the omegas in this pack? We can't have all of them having warrior with them and I really don't feel like limiting where they can go to this summer." I inquired. Nala was rubbing my sides. She could sense how stressed I was.

|5| My eyes Pawned to Lycus. He seemed... Nervous. He was silent for the whole meeting. "The omegas in this pack aren't quiet. If something happens we are going to know ASAP. We could create a separate link for things like this if you want." Elio suggested.

|6| "Elio, I know as omegas we scream loud but I want to avoid negative interactions in general." I sighed, Nala was rubbing my back. "We could have a pack meeting for people who are weaker and omegas. Like pregnant people, newly teens because they'll go after them too." Ren listed off. Sounds like all of these claims are from experience. "children; they won't rape them but they'll hurt them," and just make a plan to stay clear of the alphas and stuff. The stronger or older people could like to try to stay on guard just in case something does happen." Ren finished. I thought about it for a bit.

|6| And just like that, we were getting ready for the arrival of the red mood pack. As much as none of us were on board with it, Ren had to come to the meeting with the people who were coming. He also expressed that one of them was his major rapist in the form of a full-blown panic attack. There will be special regulations because of this. Meetings like this are usually informal so they can say practically almost whatever they want. The rule on what you can't say is gonna get a lot longer starting today.

Ren will always be with Elio or me, He will stay away from specific people and will have a link opened at all times.

They will be coming in two weeks so we have a good time to prepare. Scent limiters will be given to Omega's of all ages for only two months. Scent limiters are like scent blockers except for less confusion to babies and other wolves and don't have side effects.

It was a foolproof plan but I still couldn't shake the feeling of negativity. I just knew something bad was gonna happen but I didn't know what it was. Right now I was in the small comforting nest I made. I wasn't in heat so it was unusual for me. It just meant I needed a lot of support.

Nala came out of the washroom, drying her hair as she yawned. She sat on the bed and grabbed me out of the nest. "Why are you nesting?" She asked. I avoided the question fully and placed my head on her shoulders. Nala sighed and rubbed my back. "I know it's hard Elysia." She started. "Since you are going to be seeing your old pack again I'm gonna be here." She cooed. I could feel tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "Nothing is going to happen to you, Elio, Ren, or any of the other omegas," Nala promised.

I wiped the tears brimming in my eyes. "My dear Luna." She whispered which sparked my mark sparked. "My Alpha..." I mumbled through tears.

I love her so much. So much to the point I ignored her wet hair and nuzzled into her neck. Elvia; my wolf, was comforted at that. "Now just relax, the two months will fly by without you even realizing it," Nala muttered into my ear while giving my neck tiny kisses. She pushed her and me into the nest which made me feel safer. The last time I made a nest like this was when I was giving birth to Elio. The barriers were thick and the nest was full of clothes and items that smelled like Nala. It irritated ___ (Aiden's dad) that's for sure.

Nala put me down in the nest and got up. "I'll go bring you some hot cocoa." Nala yawned.