Chapter 19 Is it over?

Y/n POV:

   I cough and open my eyes to see a dimly lit room and stone walls around me and some shelves and I see a desk in front of me specifically a wooden table. I furrow my brows and look around and see 2 guns on the table and a few knifes. That's when I knew I was in trouble and when I tried moving ropes tied to my wrists stopped me.

   I start panicking and I hear 3 people coming down the stairs and I recognize the voices. Shane omen and his little group of friends. I groan and Shane see's me and chuckles "Look's like the faggot is awake" I pant and huff and he slaps me across the face laughing with his goons.

   I couldn't help but a tear fall on my face and I look at Shane and he chuckles and goes in front of my face and says "I got plans for you baby" I gasp realizes what he meant and he leans closer to my lips but my phone rings which is in my back pocket.

   Shane reaches for it and squeezes my butt and I groan and he smirks and then grabs my phone and I see it's from Gretchen and he answers it and says "If you want Y/n to live you know where to find me and bring your little girls too" I hear them gasp on the other side and Regina says "LET HER GO NOW OR I WILL RUIN YOUR REPUTATION EVEN MORE!" Shane laughs and says "Do it and see what happens to your precious girl" He slices my wrist and I yell out in pain.

   I hear the girls gasp on the other side and I huff and pant and sob out the pain and Regina says "I'm on my way now just- please don't hurt her anymore.." Shane smirks and says "20 minutes tops or it hurts even more" He says brings a knife up to my cheek. Shane hangs up and sits on the wooden table in front of me and says "Let's hope she doesn't come here in 20 minutes" He cackles and my eyes widen at the thought.

Regina's POV:

   I hang up the phone and Gretchen and Karen start freaking out and I calm them down and I say with a smirk "I've got a plan" Karen and Gretchen look at me confused and I smirk hoping Shane has what I have in store.

   After 10 minutes me, Gretchen, and Karen arrive at Shane's house and I look at them and nod and we pick lock opened the door and go inside then we knock on the inside and Shane comes up and says "There you gals are come with me" I look at my girls and nod and we follow him and we go down in the basement and Shane says "Look at my little gift for you"

   I go down there and I see Y/n blindfolded and gagged and she had some cut wound's not a lot about 3 and I growled and looked at Shane and slapped his face and said "YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER!" Shane snaps his fingers and two guns cock and is pointed against Y/n's head by Shane's other men.

   Shane then whispers in my ear "I'd think twice before slapping me again. Those cuts by the way I made before you called pretty girl" Shane started to bite my earlobe and I let out a breathy sigh and Gretchen and Karen stay close to each other and Shane says "Gretchen, Karen lay on the desk side by side."

   I watch as my girls get forced onto a table and Shane says to his men "Undress them now" The men nod and Y/n struggles against the ropes angry that they are about to rape Gretchen and Karen. Shane smirks and says to me "I'm gonna have fun with you~" Before he tries unzipping my dress police barge through the basement door with guns.

   "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I smirked and Shane put his hands up along with his men and they dropped their guns. I then quickly rush over to Y/n and remove the blindfold and ungagged her and I untie the ropes and Y/n stands up and kisses me passionately and I kiss her back smiling uncontrollably.

Y/n's POV: 

   I then remove my lips from her as the police arrest Shane and his gang and they question us and I see Gretchen and Karen not fully undressed and we put their clothes back on and we share a kiss and after answering questions from police we finally head back home.

   It was 2 am when we arrived back home and I look at Regina and them and say "No sex tonight I'm tired and traumatized tomorrow we most certainly can. We all agreed and slept and cuddled together throughout the night.

One crazy night truly without sex I guess...

Words: 827