Chapter 5 Slow Burn (Smut)

A week after our first foursome or at least my first I have been blushing every time I even see any of the Plastics besides Cady and I was sitting next to Damian at their lunch table and I was smiling to myself and Janis asks "Why are you so smiley?" I blush and think of something while stuttering.

    "I- umm I-I uh-" I look up at the plastics table and it's Wednesday and Cady was sitting with them and I blush more when I see Regina George look at me smirking. Janis looks at what I'm looking at and gasps and says a little too loud "You like Cady?!" I blush even more in embarrassment and shake my head fast and say "N-no no no no!"

   Damian and Janis smirk at me and Damian says "Y/n and Cady sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I smacked his shoulder pretty hard and he frowned and Janis laughed and wheezed. I shook my head and looked back to the plastics and all of them besides Cady were staring daggers at me.

   I gulped and Janis said "Why are those bitches looking at you like that?" I shrugged and looked away from their table and continued eating my food and Janis said "Not to make you sad about your little crush but I think she's totally obsessed with Aaron" I looked at Janis looked annoyed and said "Listen, I don't have a crush on Cady she's my friend nothing more" Damian chuckles and mumbles but loud enough so we could hear saying "Friends with benefits" Janis and Damian laugh.

   I get up and walk over to the bathrooms and I sit on the toilet and run my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh then I hear the bathroom doors open and I hear a pair of heels clicking on the floor and I was confused and I look under the door a bit and see they were pink.

   Then I could tell who it was it being Gretchen Wieners she loves those heels. I hear her say "Your already in trouble better not make it worse." I sigh and get out of my stall and she stands their crossing her arms over her chest and she pouts and says "Where's your little Cady Heron with benefits?"

   I roll my eyes and say "You know we are just friends Gretchen nothing more" I was about to move past her when she pinned me against the wall and said "No. Regina wants to see you at her house after school imminently" I furrow my eyebrows then ask "In her car?" She shakes her head and I see a flustered expression on her face and I grin and flip us so I'm pinning her against the wall and I whisper "We got some time to kill hm" She stared at my lips and her helpless state she bit her lip and nodded desperately.

   I smirk and I lock the bathroom doors and I found a wet floor sign and I put it outside then locked the doors and I shove her against the bathroom wall and she moans already. I grab her hips and I kiss her deeply shoving my tongue in her mouth and she starts drooling as she makes out with me and her hands grip my shoulders pushing me closer and I grunt and I put my knee against her clothed clit and she moans loud and I remove her skirt and I pull down her panties and I shove 3 fingers in her and she moans extra loud this time. 

   I smirk as I watch her squirm and she bites onto my shoulder and I let out the tiniest moan and she moves my shirt over to the side and bites onto my bare shoulder making me moan and I shove my fingers deeper and she moans and grunts her chest heaving up and down. I chuckle a bit at her state and she mumbles "F-faster" I go faster and she moans as she cums.

   We sit there for a bit and the bell rings and I check the time and it was only 15 minutes I look at her and she says "I cum fast sorry" I chuckle and say "Good to know" I kiss her cheek and she fixes herself and I leave the room with a sore shoulder.

Words: 733