16. Separation?

It's been 4 days since that night. Vivaan was going through the corridor of the school while his mind was still trapped with Leo. He was still thinking about that night and how their talks suddenly stopped that night. Leo tried to call him and messaged him but he didn't know how to handle this situation and ended up blocking him instead, which was not a good idea at all.

He entered his class only to see Alessa already on the seat with her bag on the other one, saving it for Vivaan. He went to her and sat on the other side.

"Hey Viv" Alessa beamed with happiness

"Hi, Lisa. You seem happy." He asked seeing her happier than usual.

Alessa giggled happy at the fact that her friend noticed her happiness without even her speaking a word "I learned cake baking yesterday night and decided to make it today for everyone." She exclaimed with happiness.

"Oh but everyone won't be there. Right?" He asked eager to know about Leo's whereabouts.

Alessa furrowed her brows "No....... I ordered everyone to be at home by 5 in the evening." She said proudly flaunting the fact that she rules over those intimidating men whose presence alone is enough to scare people out.

"It means Leo would be there." Vivaan thought "But why am I thinking about him? What is going on Vivaan? What are these feelings?" He thought as he put his hand on the table in front of him thinking why it was all affecting him.

Soon, the classes were over and it was lunch break when Vivaan walked out with Alessa as they were joined by Leo and Noah's friends at the canteen while Ethan was busy with his friends.

"Where is Niall?" Alessa asked noticing the funniest one among them absent at the table which was a rare occurrence.

"On a date," Xavi said putting a pizza slice in both Alessa and Vivaan's plates which they were used to till now.

"That too on a serious one." Sam laughed and stole one piece of pizza from Xavi's plate.

"Serious one?" Vivaan exclaimed.

"Yes, he said that he seriously fell for this girl."

Vivaan furrowed his brows not knowing how can a playboy seriously fell for someone.

"I am also confused just like you Vivaan. I don't know how people fell for others. And how do they know it's genuine and not just attraction." Sam said as his forehead vein popped showing him brainstorming.

"I will answer that," Niall said coming from behind with a girl who had green eyes ,pale skin, and brown hair while she carried a beautiful smile

"Meet Olivia." He said taking a seat as the green-eyed beauty waved her hand making others greet her too.

"How love feels?" Alessa asked as she was always intrigued by this word curious to know if she would ever experience it.

And a chuckle was heard which was of none other than Niall "It makes you feel safe." He said and his voice was somewhat different as that goofy Niall was lost and in front of them was a mature Niall "It makes you crave them. You just find a reason to be with them."

"How do you know it's not an attraction," Xavi asked confused

"Because attraction doesn't make you worry for the well-being of the other one. In attraction, you crave their attention but in love, you crave their presence. When your sleepless nights have only their thought, your busy day has their thoughts or your heart dies to just one glimpse of him, then you realize it's much more than a mere attraction and is Love." Olivia said as Niall put his hand around her kissing her forehead.