Chapter 7

Vivaan and Alessa were in their class as Alessa was telling Vivaan about her adventure with her brothers. Vivaan laughed when she told him how she put extra salt in Leo's juice. Their attention shifted to the door as they Kole and his friends entering the class.

Kole moved towards them and Vivaan's breath hitched. Kole usually sits on the 1st bench but he was coming towards the end of class where Vivaan was sitting making him nervous somehow.

"Why is he coming here," Alessa said confused stopping her ranting in the middle.

Vivaan's heart beat raised with fear and he looked at Alessa shaking his head in no.

Kole smirked on seeing fear in his eyes and walked by the side of Vivaan as his hand lightly brushed with Vivaan's arm and sat on the bench behind Alessa and Vivaan.

Alessa turned back and looked at the gang with some hidden anger in her eyes warning them not to mess with them. Kole looked at her and leaned back on the bench with his hand under his hand smirking at her.

Suddenly, the class went silent as the teacher entered. Alessa and Vivaan focused on the teacher while Kole brought out a pen from his bag and a piece of paper. He writes something on a paper.

Samantha looked at Kole busy writing something and she peeked "What are you writing?" She whispered.

Kole looked at her and showed her the paper with a smirk making her chuckle lightly.

She read the words on paper and said "Oh that would be fun."

Kole passed the paper to Samantha who wrote some derogatory words on it and it was further passed to their friends soon enough the paper was filled with some profanities and Kole smirked looking at it.

Soon, the bell rang for lunch and students excitedly left their seats. The silence in the classroom was filled with the excited voices of the children. Alessa and Vivaan also stood up to leave.

Before Vivaan could leave, he felt a pat on his back only to see Kole beside him.

Kole looked at him with a smile "Don't be so afraid of me Vivaan, you know I don't f*ck boys." He said as he pat once more on his back making some tears gather in his eyes. Kole's friend passed by him with a pat on his back.

Alessa excitedly ran towards the door and looked back suddenly not finding Vivaan by her side. She saw Vivaan standing there still in his place.

She furrowed her brows and called for him "Vivaan, I am hungry come fast."

Vivaan looked up at her and blinked back his tears and walked towards her with a smile.

"Why were you standing there lost?" Alessa asked.

Vivaan took a deep breath and shook his head in no.

But soon their attention shifted when they saw everyone looking at them laughing. Vivaan looked back and saw some students laughing while looking at him.

"What happened to them?" Alessa said confused which was confusing for Vivaan too.

"Don't know." Vivaan shrugged his shoulders.

They both were trying to avoid the unwanted attention and walk slightly faster but as anyone crossed them, they looked back at them and laughed.

Suddenly, Vivaan felt a hand with a strong hold on his back. His feet stopped in tracks and he turned back to look at none other than Leo Romano standing there with his eyes blazing in anger looking deep into Vivaan's eyes. He looked at his hazel eyes looking deep into his brown ones with so much anger as his hold was tightening on his back. Vivaan felt a shudder in his body as Leo's hands were trembling with anger.