-neighbourhood-

Dear diary.                                   25/April/2024

MY LIFE IS OVER!! I can't believe I got caught spying on him! He's going to think I'm so weird! And now he lives across from me UGH what was I thinking I mean just staring at him from my window talk about creepy! Omg what if he goes and tells the whole class and everyone thinks I'm weird and then no one will like me and then MY LIFE IS OVERRRR

Ok maybe I'm overthinking it... MAYBE I think I might ask Mia if she wants to go out today it's really sunny out so I hope she says yes! Also maybe we can .. spy on Jason MAYBE or she will call me crazy oh well! Any way this morning I saw Jason out walking his dog! His dog is so cute but not him any way ima go call around to Mia cya later!

                           Good day
                                           And
                                               Good bye!

I ran downstairs and put on my shoes "bye mom I'm going out!" I yelled as I grabbed my phone "ok be back before 8!" As I walked to mias house I heard talking and laughing there is a lot of teenagers in my estate so I thought it was them but when I got to Mia house I looked down the road and saw 3 kids on there bikes I recognised two as mias brothers but the third I didn't know but anyway I went to mias door and rang the doorbell "MIA DOOR" I hear someone running down the stairs and then the door flung open "hey kate!" I didn't even have to ask her to come out because she already had popped on her shoes and yelled bye into her house. We decided to go to the Field it was about a 20 minute walk so I could tell her all about my horrors of last night. "OMG NO WAY HE WENT TO YOUR HOUSE!" Mia yelled "stoppppp" I laughed as I nugged her shoulder just then we heard a bike bell and we knew who it was well kinda. "Hey girls" mias brother said mia had two brothers about a year older then us there names where Ray and Dylan. Dylan was definitely wayy nicer then Ray but they were still pretty mean. It's just then when I finally figure out who the third boy was it was JASON OMG I JUST CANT ESCAPE HIM! "Hi kat" he said to me with a nod. Oh god and the stupid smirk I just ignored him and pretended I didn't hear. "Where you guys off to eh" asked Ray "To the field" Mia said "really? Us too" Dylan said lending back on his bike. This whole time I can see Jason looking at me not sure why but ok. Just then I realised I had spaced out the whole conversation no wonder he was looking at me! He was probably wondering why I was just staring off into space. "Ok we'll see you guys at the field!" I hear mia yell as the rode off  "huh wait mia what do you mean see you at the field" mia looked at me confused "did you not hear ANY of the conversation?" I looked at the floor "oh kate ok so here's what's happening the boys are going to meet up with us at the field with some of the other girls and we are going to just have a little party don't worry it's only the girls from our class and a few of the boys as well as some of my brothers class but you get the idea!" I nodded "is that not a lot of people though?" As we kept walking me and Mia cracked some jokes and talked about our little party well if it's even little any more could be the whole neighbourhood for all I know!

(Omg not me hitting 653 words if your reading this Tysm! Bc i know the first chapter was pretty bad lol any way sorry I haven't done a chapter in a bit it's exam  week so I have been a bit busy but I will hopefully get two chapters out tonight!)