Airplane Mayham pt 2

Jason and Damian slipped away to put on their uniforms just in time too. A sleeping gas was released through the vents and everyone except Jason and Damian fell asleep. Jason put on his helmet, which filtered the air. Damian put on smaller gas mask and made their attack on the men.

"Robin get to the controls, I got these morons." Ordered Jason pulling out his guns

Robin did what he was told and fought his way to the controls.

At the controls....

The Pilot and the Co-Pilot fell out of their chairs unconscious. Damian soon realized auto pilot wasn't on and they were falling.

Damian took the controls and tried to bring the plane back in the air.

"I don't think so." Said one of the men shooting the controls.

Damian dodged the bullet in time and punched the guy out, but he wasn't in control and the plane was going down.

Red Hood appeared and saw the destroyed controls.

Red Hood yelled, "We need to help!" Through his ear piece

"I'm on my way." Said a familiar voice

It wasn't long for Robin and Hood to feel someone stopping the plane from crashing. It was Superman, he grabbed the plane and flew back in the sky with it.

"Yes." Smiled Damian

"Fist bump man." Smiled Jason through his helmet.

Damian and Jason fist bumped and went back to check on the passengers.