Chapter 9: bike ride

[Well, a very late update... Sorry, I was caught up with many things lately]
📌Read the Author's note at the end of the chapter.

A A R A V

A A R A V

“I'm telling you bikes are cooler!”

“No way! Cars are cooler and so much more comfy bikes are no fun!” she argued while taking another sip of the virgin piña colada she ordered for herself.

Yuck.

Who drinks that? Even a strawberry milkshake is better than that.

I was already disgusted by her choice of drink and then she decided to argue on this! Like cars are ok and cool but bikes are THE COOLEST!!

Sighs.

“Have you ever ridden a bike?”

“No” she said, shrugging her shoulders as she took another sip of that revolting drink.

Oh, how delightful! This chicken sized woman loves to oppose me in every damn thing!

Just wait!

Gulping my shot of tequila,turning my face towards her I said, “How can you say that bikes are no fun when you didn't even ride on a bike! Huh!??” my eyes went from her face which was towards the front to her dress. She got the curv- WAIT! What the fuck was I even thinking.

It's undeniable that she chose a stunning hot dress for herself, taking 2 whole hours to find the perfect one. But it was worth it, because now she's- ugh!! Leave it! I opted for a more casual look with jeans, a white tee, and my beloved Chanel jacket.

Licking the salt off my hand I swiftly drank the shot of my tequila then quickly sucked on the slice of lime, ameliorating the raw burning taste of it.

“Well then let me change your opinion on bikes then” I said, taking my phone out of my pocket I went to the side to make a quick call.

I returned when Purvi suddenly turned towards me then muttered “Thank you”

Uh- Did I hear that right???

Oh my my my

Did she just thank me?

I turned my face towards her, who was already looking at me.

“Me?” I pointed at myself still not believing it.

She huffed before answering “Yes you! So dramatic! Gosh!”

“Why?”

“Uh- well for standing up for me against them today” she said,turning her face away from me.

Oh.

“That's nothing please, no woman deserves to listen a single word they said, it could have been anyone in your place, my sister too, they were inconsiderate cause they were not the ones who went through your past they only know how to taunt for their own satisfaction”
I don't know how I sounded while saying.