Special Chapter: Dining with Divinity Ep. 1

As Sei stepped into the spacious house, his eyes widened in awe at the luxurious interior. "Wow, this place is incredible," he exclaimed, turning to his manager, Mr. Son, who was following closely behind. "Thank you so much for arranging this, Mr. Son."

Mr. Son smiled warmly, a glint of pride in his eyes. "It's nothing, Sei-ya. After all, CEO-nim did tell us to keep no expenses spared."

Sei chuckled, feeling grateful for the opportunity to film in such a prestigious location. "So I can like, come here anytime?"

"Mhm, whenever your free." Mr. Son replied, with a smile. "Don't abuse it though."

"Ne!" Sei happily replied.

With a nod of agreement, Mr. Son led Sei further into the house, where the film crew was already setting up for the shoot. The atmosphere buzzed with excitement as everyone prepared for the arrival of their surprise guest.

Sei decided to have a look around in the kitchen, taking in all the fancy kitchenware and cooking equipment that he would be using.

Deciding to take a look at the food stock, Sei opened the fridge, his eyes widening in shock at the amount of food stocked in them.

"Uh... woah..." He muttered out.

One of the staff preparing the area chuckled at his reaction. "That's not even half of it, Sei-ssi, there's a second fridge over there."

"Really?!" He exclaimed, in awe at how much the company has put into this. "By the way, do you know if my hyungs are doing ok?"

"Ah, Jae-ssi and Min-ssi are having a blast filming their show." The staff replied happily. "And it seems we have discovered a new side of Wei-ssi that we rarely get to see, so I think the viewers will enjoy all of it."

Sei smiled happily at his reply. He decided to head back into the living room and sat on the couch, his nerves rising as he wondered who the special guest for the first episode would be. His eyes darted across the room, his legs swaying left and right.

"Are you nervous, Sei-ssi?" The director for the show asked as he adjusted the camera infront of him.

"A little..." He replied meekly. "I'm used to being the interviewee..."

A small chuckle escaped from the director's lips, mirth shining in his eyes. "Well then, I hope you don't get cold feet with this guest."

"Hah, jinjja, who is it?" Sei asked, only to be met with a smile.

After awhile, the filming had finally began, prompting Sei to introduce himself to the camera.

"Annyeong, everyone!" He greeted happily, facing the camera. "Welcome to Dining with Divinity, I'm Sei!"

He shakes his hands infront of the camera, laughing awkwardly. "So, uh, today's speci guest is.... I don't know."

The camera crew and the rest of the staff giggled at his words. "Seriously, they won't tell me."

Suddenly, the doorbell had rang, signalling the arrival of Sei's guest. He hurriedly went to the little monitor by the door to check and see who it was.

"Yah..." He muttered, staring in shock at the monitor. "Taeyeon-noona?!"

"Annyeong~" Taeyeon's voiced sounded out from the monitor. "Sei-ya, can I come in? Pali, it's abit cold."

"A-ah, ne!" He hurriedly opened the door, the staff laughing at his antics. "Noona, annyeong."

"Annyeong, Sei-ya." Taeyeon smiled warmly at him, Sei had noticed she was wearing the necklace he had gotten her from Japam. "Surprise?"