(13.1)

Every Time I Look In To The Mirror
I Say
Thank You, God
You Did A Damn Good Job
Give Him A Round Of Applause
And All The Boys Go
Ah Ah Ah

Shehnaaz was singing and dancing in her room in infront of mirror holding a hair brush and dryer, wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe.

Her Bedroom.

"Princess your coffee" Maria aunty her caretaker give her morning coffee

"Maira aunty how many times i told you not to disturb me while singing or dancing" Shehnaaz roll her eyes and take the coffee.

"Princess why don't you join classes"

"Oh please already i have many things to do i can't go to any extra classes"

"Oh my princess but tum job kiu karti ho sir ko jis din pata chala tumko bohot datega, you're the only heir of this family"

"Dad yaha India me rahege tabhi to pata chalega unko kuch" she said while getting ready for her office.

"But you don't have to do this princess tum apna business nhi to start kar sakti ho you know ek baar market me pata chala na ki Shehnaaz Roy ne business join kara hai kitni saare investors aa jayenge".

Shehnaaz turn and said "bass wahi to nahi chahiye mujhe ye unwanted attention sometimes i hate my life bahar jaao to so bodyguards lekar jaao, bahar se kuch khaao mat, gareeb dost mat banao ameero ko rijhao i just hate i want my life according to me not by my mom dad"

"But that's your life na princess you born with this princess tag you're their princess"

"Aghhh i hate this princess word" Shehnaaz thought in her mind, she take her bag and went outside ignoring Maria.

"Princess listen" Maria run behind her but she didn't stop.

She finally left the house without any bodyguard "gosh this life"

♡♡♡

Aye, Hat ja re chhokre, Bheja na thok re
Aa rela hai apun
Panga nahi karna, danga nahi karna
Kar dunga main warna
Teri tai tai phiss
Teri tai tai phiss
Teri tai tai phiss
Teri tai tai phiss
O

phish O phish phish phish haan

"Aur ye aaya apna Sidharth" his friend Raghu said loudly.

"Kya hai re ye apan ki entry par yahich gaana milta hai tereko kuch hero ke mafik bajaya kar na" Sidharth said while slap on Raghu's head.