(5.5)

It's a bright morning, sun is lazily hide behide the clouds but rise up after get scold from god, birds are creeping around. Our newly wed couple are sleeping peacefully but shehnaaz open her eyes when sunlight peep inside the room. She look here and there and notice that this is not her room. She woke up with a jerk and notice chuda in her hand, nuptial chain around her neck, she touch her hairline which is filled with vermilion. She look at other side of bed and saw a sleeping figure which is non other than her husband Sidharth.

"Wo song kitna sahi hai na how fast the nights change? Kal raat tak mein ms shehnaaz sharma thi aur aaj subha mrs shehnaaz sidharth shukla hu. Chal shehnaaz beta teri life to change ho gai hai tu nhi uth kar change kar le" she thought and giggle.

She get up from bed and went to freshen up in bathroom. She again enter in room, open her suitcase and take a dark red color saree for her. Her mother told her to wear a saree on her first day after marriage. She found difficult to wear a saree but what can she do. With lots of difficulties and with the help of youtube she finally wear it. After that she come out from washroom and start drying her hairs.

Hearing the voice of bangles Sidharth sleeps get disturb he open his eyes and look at other side where Shehnaaz is standing her back was facing him. First he smile but then he scream.

"aaaa tum kon ho?"

Shehnaaz turn "shh it's me Shehnaaz pagal hai aap?"

"Oh sorry i thought pata nahi kon aa gai mein bhul gaya kal hi shadi hui thi" he chuckle.

"Hehe same mere saath bhi hua but time ke saath hi aadat padhegi" she giggle "btw good morning"

"Good morning" he wish her "mein fresh hokar aata hu phir niche chalenge".

"Okay" she smile.

After sometimes they both went toward hall and wish everyone good morning.

"Sana beta aaj pehli rasoi hai na teri to kuch mitha bana de bass subha to koi mitha khayega nahi to shaam me bana dena ab aa nashta kar" rita maa said.

"Ji aunty kheer bana du?"

"Pehle to ye aunty bolna band kar saas hone se pehle ek maa hu to maa hi bol" she show some fake anger.

Shehnaaz giggle "okay maa".

Sidharth smile seeing the bond between them. He is right his mom always select best for him. Till now he forget about her color now its doesn't matter for him.

"Shehnaaz beta shaam ko reception hai to make-up artist aayegi"

Hearing make-up name her smile fade away which is notice by sidharth.

"Nahi maa makeup artist ki zarurat nahi hai mein khu... khud kar lungi"

"Beta zarurat hai tu kese karegi"

Shehnaaz thought rita maa too wanted for her to look fair that's why she insist her. She bite her lower lip and control her tears she thought maybe she overthink but.

"Maa mein mummy ko phone karke aati hu"

"Theek hai".

Shehnaaz left hurriedly, Sidharth thought what wrong with her why she didn't want makeup artist.

"Mom agar wo nahi chahati makeup artist aaye to rehne de na wo kar legi".

"Beta meine uske bhale ke liye bola na kal hi shadi hu thakan bhi uthri nahi hogi phir heavy dress hoti hai akele kese manage karegi wo" she try to explain her.

"Hmm" he said but he feel something is not right,after complete his breakfast he move toward his room.
...............

In room, Shehnaaz is crying thinking about rita maa.