S2-26

*Few weeks back*

Loud music blasted in background as Areum sips on her drink along with her friends .

" Areum that hot guy over there is staring at you from so long."

Areum turns around as their eye contact makes her heart jump , he was indeed a handsome hot man . She turns towards her friends again.

" You are right.  Now don't pay attention at his direction let him approach ."

" Omg Areum he is coming towards our direction . Girl you are going to be lucky tonight ."

Areum smirks as she feels someone sitting beside her on bar stool.
She hears a manly voice which makes her jump a little on her seat .

" How about I buy you a drink ? "

Her friend smirks as she leaves her with that man.

Areum turns her head to side and it was at that moment they both knew that it's going to be a long night for them .

Next morning Areum yawns as sunlight disturbs her sleep.  She open her eyes slowly and tries to look around , she realises that she is not in her hotel room but it was not new for her as she hooks up with random people frequently so it dosent startles her .

She turns her head to side and finds that man sleeping beside her as she takes her time to run her eyes over his features , he is a handsome stranger indeed . She tries to move but her body aches a little which indicates that her last night went very well .

" Bye handsome. " She whispers as she gets up .

She gasps loudly on seeing rose petals everywhere and several bouquets of just married . Her head spins as she quickly grabs her dress slipping into it but during that process she finds wedding ring in her hand and this time she screams while sitting on bed which wakes up that stranger too as he sits on bed covering his bare lower part with blanket .

" What happened? Why are you screaming early morning aren't you tired after screaming the whole night ."

He pushes his hair back as Areum observes the wedding ring on his hand too.

She holds his hand and shows him her hand too.

" because we were drunk and we got married last night in Vegas!!!!"

His eyes widens too as he holds her hand and looks at her and his wedding ring . She holds her head in frustration when that stranger speaks...

" Don't worry I will talk to my lawyer we will file divorce today itself , Just go home and give me your number before you leave ."
They both get dressed as they leave that room together. 
They walk towards counter to pay for their room .

" Sir you have booked our most expensive honeymoon room last night I hope our services were best please rate us online after leaving from here and let me check if I am not wrong you have paid for the room last night itself.... Yes , you have paid. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Min ."

They both look towards eachother with wide eyes before  he turns to look towards counter again

" but I don't remember booking it last night. " He scratches his neck as he tries to remember .

" you both were drunk and so excited after getting married last night that you both showed your wedding rings and demanded the most expensive room for a couple."

" Oh! "
He looks at Areum apologetically .

------------------

Areum sits  inside the waiting room of court waiting for Yoongi with her friend who just got to know about her marriage.