S2 - 2

Before proceeding let me tell you  the difference between looks of Jungkook and Gngguk to avoid any confusion

Jungkook - Angelic beauty 💗

Gngguk - Devil beauty 🖤

----------------------------------------------------

[🔴Trigger Warning - Content below is written just for fun and for adding a humorous touch to the story. I have no intentions to offend any community, I respect them as a human being too. Still some of you might get triggered so you can skip this chapter and jump to next part.
PS: Now that I am clearing it beforehand i don't want any kind of negativity or toxicity in my comment section!!]

Irene holds Jungkook's arm more firmly because of nervousness as they enter the premises of his home. Just then Irene observes some gaurd dressed up all black with guns in their hand, it was confusing as why would they need so much security it's not like as if they are some kind of gangsters or Mafias.

As their car stopped one of those men rushed towards them to open the door for them.

" Damn the environment here is quite intimidating. I am getting goosebumps guys."

Jay speaks as he was amazed too.

Finally they all got down as some men bowed at them and  escorted them inside the mansion.
One of them took Yeontan from Irene's arms.

" Where are they taking him? "
" To meet bam. "
" Bam? "
" Gngguk hyung's pet dog. They are like best friends."
" Oh!" Irene smiles.

As they walked inside they were even more intimated by the interior of that place with black and grey aesthetic.

" Are they some kind of mafia family or what? "
Jay whispered in Irene's ears.

" Shut up Jay!"

Irene whisper scolded him.

" Mom!"

Jungkook speaks as he rushed to hug his mom. Mrs Jeon chuckles patting his back. She noticed Irene standing at the main door as she breaks the hug smiling towards her.
Jungkook gestures Irene to walk towards them.