chapter 7 missing

Ring Ring Ring Ring

I pushed down on my alarm clock and got out of bed heading towards the bathroom to do my daily routine. It was currently 11:19 in the morning and I was up earlier than I usual would be. It was Saturday and we were officially out of school for summer break. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and cleaned my ears and brushed my lips before exiting my bathroom. I walked back down stairs and was looking for everyone but couldn't find them. They must be gone somewhere I thought to my self. I fixed some some breakfast and went back up stairs. I started to get ready by turning on he shower water and put in all my necessities on the counter top. I was going out today with Myah. Or that's what she said. Knowing her she was plotting something. She texted me yesterday not saying something about how  she got tickets to a water park or sum. She  said to pack lightly. I packed and got ready before getting in the shower. I put my strawberry pound cake bath wash on and topped it of with some dove.
(Time skip to after)

I was done and this was the fit

Now all I'll have to do is take the shorts

Now all I'll have to do is take the shorts. As I was checking everything the door rang indicating that someone was here. I went downstairs and opened the door. When the door opened I was greeted with Myah, Lynn, Nas, sdot and my little brother mires. There was just one person missing Jay.

HEYYYYYY y'all wish me luck I have to take my eoc's and finals todayyyy😭😭

But here's something ik I haven't posted anything yet
Lmk what y'all wanna read Abt nexttt
Luvvv yalllll♥️♥️