chapter 5

It was a week later and me and Jay have been getting closer and closer. He's slowly ben opening up and I have ben to. I was walking out the exit door of the school, to Jay's car when Kay came up to me.
"Yo wsp with u" he said
"Nun just ben chilling"
"Ts, what u doing later "
"Um nothing probably just chilling u know Nas be having people over every day so"
" O ight I might pull up"
As we got closer to Jay's car he came out. He was smiling when he looked at me but when he saw Kay tht smile dropped.
"Who this jay said grabbing me pulling me away from Kay.
"This Kay my best friend, Kay this jay" I said
Ion know what happened but there moods switched up real quick
"Ye ight Asia imma text u when I otw" Kay said coming closer to me for a hug
"Ok" I said hugging him back
"Ight safety mh" he said walking away
I turned to look at jay to see he was already lookin at me.
"What" I said
"Aing hat nigga u was getting all cuddly with at the party he asked me while open he door so I can get in.
He got in and closed he door starting the car
"Yah why' I said
"Nun y'all just b getting to touchy"
"If u don't like that's all u got to say"
"Fine"he said coming closer "ion like it
The rest of he car ride was silent I could tell jay was  still mad just by he way he was driving. we pulled up somewhere I was not familiar with.
"This the studio" he said getting out. I swear this boy is reading minds.
He opend the car door for me and close it. Grabbing my hand we walked into the front door and was met with this tall man. He daped jay up an we went towards some stairs. this was a nice studio. We walk in and everyone was there. When hey saw us they greeted us. I noticed that there were some girls who looked about my age. Jay sat down and I went o were Nas was.
"Who are them" I asked
"What happened to her?, were are u, how aremu doing" Nas asked
"Boy just answer my question" I told him
"O some people that were cool with" he said
"Yh but there girls, hynare they here" I asked
"Well the girl by the door that's jays ex and yh" he explained.
"Hmm" I said
I walked out of the room and noticed that those girls were looking at jay. I walked over I jay and sat in his lap.
"Wsp with u" he asked getting off his phone
"Nun" I said connecting out lips together
"Hm" he said pulling away from the kiss.
We just looked at each other until sdot came out
"Yo why y'all getting neeky in the stu" he said yelling making everyone look at us.
"Mh see whatchu over here being messy fo" jay said.

(Time skip I got lazy)

See this gonna be short bc I'm sleppyyyyy

But luv yalllllllll

Not proof read 😭