Chapter Ten: The Dream Smp

Hi!! So this is not the real lore of the Dream SMP. I know this. So that this chapter makes sense you need to understand that the wars still happened, Dream still went to jail, and L'manburg still exists. This is the Dream SMP if Punz was the real villain and only villain, the book of life didn't exist, and if George visited Dream in jail.

Enjoy!!

–—–—————–—–—————–—–—————

That is how the Dream SMP came to be. We all were teleported to the Dream SMP with no memory. Including Ranboo, who made a mistake and ended up brainwashing himself. Punz still had his powers but no memories. Because no one remembered anything, Punz befriended Dream and together they learned how Punz's powers worked.

Punz gave Dream half of his powers. Together they tested out the powers and learned how they worked. But things took a dark turn when Punz wanted a person to experiment on. Punz made DreamXD, a clone of Dream, and he sent it in Dream's place and kidnapped him. While Dream was kidnapped, DreamXD caused chaos, started wars and bullied Tommy.

( In my book Dream was Replaced with DreamXD before the first war)

When DreamXD was caught and put in jail, Punz was done experimenting on Dream so he put Dream in the jail cell and killed DreamXD. It was during this time that I visited Dream for the first time. When I was there Dream told me about what Punz had done. I told everyone else on the SMP and we trapped Punz in the same cell he had imprisoned Dream. Punz had to serve time for the crimes DreamXD had done.

Dream still had half of Punz's powers and took the rest of Punz's powers and was trying to give them to me. Because he said that one person should not have that much power. Anyway while he was trying to give the powers he brought back my memories instead. As soon I remembered everything, I was overwhelmed and started crying. Dream was worried that he had done something wrong and had hurt me.

He yelled my name as I fell, crying, into his arms. I explained that whatever he did, it brought back all my memories. Dream calmed me down, then he tried to do it again but to himself. He did and it worked. Dream then pulled me in kissed me deeply.

Me and Dream then left to give everyone else their memories back. Once everyone had their memories back, the drama started.

–—–—————–—–—————–—–—————

I hope enjoyed this chapter. This book is almost done!! Two more chapters I think. I am rewriting the last chapter but the next one is ready. This chapter and the next chapter are shorter than usual but the last chapter will be longer.

As always I hope you enjoyed!!