Chapter 5: The End of Raul Evans/Battle With Monarch

(Meanwhile at the top of Eiffel Tower, a male individual is seen holding all Kiwamis as he prepares to execute his plan.)

Raul: Each of your wielders had committed a crime

Raul: Each of your wielders had committed a crime... and you know that not a single soul can escape the crimes they've committed.

(Raul Evans became hellbent on exterminating all heroes and villains alike because of his "tragic" backstory. He was originally a simple villager from his hometown, known as Baden Village until was chosen as a hero to fight against the Demon Lord and his forces. However, after his victory, he was betrayed by the others and even killed as he found out who were the masterminds behind the murder of his family. Once he was revived by the "Goddess of Love", he became vengeful as he destroyed the kingdom, including their rulers' reputations, even going as far as brutally torturing them all. Even if the Kiwamis understood his pain, they don't tolerate anyone who uses their tragic backstory as excuses to commit crimes.)

(Meanwhile, Ignarcio and his group are seen taking the elevator to the top of Eiffel Tower as Vice pops up.)

Vice: It's time to shine again. We're almost there!

(They reach the top of Eiffel Tower, and then Raul notices them.)

Raul: Well, if it isn't the saucy heroes... (turns around) just a little too late... as usual.

Ignarcio: (pulls out his driver) I wouldn't be so sure about that, you bastard!

(He places the Revice Driver on his waist, and then he pulls out his vistamp.)

Ignarcio: I'm feeling it now!

REX!

(He breathes on the vistamp, and then stamps his driver.)

COME ON! R-R-R-REX!

Vice: (pops up) I'M HAVING A BLAST!

Ignarcio: Henshin!

BUDDY UP! OHING! SHONING! ROLLING! GOING! KAMEN RIDER REVI! VICE! REVICE!

(They transform into their Kamen Rider Forms.)

Vice: Sorry to keep you waiting. Weapon showcase! (realizes) Wait, I don't have any!

(Raul then snaps his fingers, and some space marines and knights come in and charge at the heroes, but Revi slashes some of them while Vice throws and punches others. Raul conjures a fire ball, and launches it at Revi, harming him a bit.)

Vice: Go for it!

(Revi slashes both knights and marines in one single blow, destroying them. As they charge at Raul, he easily overpowers them and blasts them away.)

Vice: He's a tough one, ayy?

Revi: (dodges Raul's sword) Even the two of us can't push him back...

(D then prepares to transform.)