Chapter 4: Defeat of the Big Fat Liar

(Ignarcio and his group are seen walking around Paris as the former turns to D.)

Ignarcio: So? What brings you here?

D: i used to be one of the Dusters, who were forced by the Dragon Keepers to fight every weekend. After my last one, I managed to escape and met two friends. I hold a trauma for not being able to save my partner F. Since then, I have devoted my life planning to destroy those pricks. With the help of an alchemist, I am able to do this.

Ignarcio: Well, looks like this Accord Federation really DOES cause damage on people's lives.

(Suddenly they hear some people screaming.)

Ignarcio: Troubles!

(Meanwhile, some Valkyries and Volpina are attacking some civilians.)

Valkyrie 1: For the Chief God, anyone who opposes his wishes must die!

(Suddenly the Valkyrie gets shot, and then Bisca Connell comes in.)

Bisca: The so-called Order's bitches again

(Tifa charges at Volpina, but gets easily beaten. Bisca tries to shoot her, but she deflects the bullet, and hits her with the staff. Ignarcio and D prepare to transform as well.)

REVICE DRIVER!

DREADRIVER!

Ignarcio: I'm feeling it now!

REX!

STEAMLINER!

COME ON! R-R-R-REX!

Ignarcio/D: Henshin!

BUDDY UP! OHING! SHONING! ROLLING! GOING! KAMEN RIDER REVI! VICE! REVICE!

DREAD, ZEROSHIKI!

(They transform, and then three Valkyries charge at the trio, but the Kamen Riders punch them, and they explode.)

Vice: Yahooo!

Revi: Let's go at once!

Vice: This is the best!