Meeting Nate Waldrof... Great!

HI GUYS!!!

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPLOADED.

SO HERE'S CHAPTER 2 OF WHAT IS LOVE... EXACTLY?

SO YOU KNOW THE DEAL,

READ, COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, AND ENJOY!!!

:) LUV YA :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS CALLED STUDYING? I DON'T THINK SO...

And how did I end up here at Prince Charming's mansion? I looked down at my feet to look for my glass shoes but they're not there.So this is where the random boy who asked me to study wtih him lives.

Great house actually.

The rich brown shingles and the clean windows shined in the sunlight.

The gigantic gates were rusty which made the owner look careless. Which I thought was cute, compared to the beautiful house that was behind it.

"Welcome to Mr. Waldrof's!" a welcoming voice startled me.

I turned around and saw a sweet, mirthy old man smiling at me. 

Exactly five minutes later I was inside the great mansion and I felt like I was swept into one of Disneyworld's finest hotel. 

The floor gave off a starry luster. It's just been waxed. The leather couch looked so clean and comfy.

There's a really beautiful lamp next to the door and the big plasma tv in the spacious living room was so awsome that I couldn't help but to touch the shiny screen. 

"So..." I said, "where's..." I had no idea what that boy's name is and so I had no idea was to say.

"Mr. Nathaniel Waldrof will be here in a few minutes," the kind old man said.

I smiled and hesitated on what I was going to say. "Where is he?" I didn't want to be rude. The old man was so fragile that it was painful to watch him standing there by the door.

"He's at a basketball game. It'll be over in about 10 minutes .Well, why don't you sit down? I'm fine, really!" I said to the old man. I didn't want to be resposible if he falls down. 

"N- no miss. It's fine, I'm fine where I am." He stammered.

"I..." I didn't know what to say, "I insist!" I did the best hardy voice I could. This shocked me. This is like skating for the first time. 

"I- I'm sorry miss." he stammered again, shocked as well. He sat down unsteadily. 

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to..." I tried to apologize.

In order to change the subject, I looked around the beautiful house and just said the first thing that came up in my head.

"So, wow! This is a great house!" I said, and glanced over at the old man.

"I'm glad you like it." said a new voice.

I gasped and turned around and found myself facing a sweaty, hot god. 

He grinned and I waved back. This is so embarrassing. Here I am, all dressed up for nothing and he was so casual.

"I'm Nate, nice to meet you." he smiled and I did to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THAT AND I'LL BE UPLOADING MORE SOON!

XOXO

READ, VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, ENJOY!

:) :D :P