17

Didn't edit this chapter
Sorry for mistakes.
🙏🏻
---------------------

NO ONE POV.

Tae walks inside her room and sits on the bed she picks up the book and starts reading . After some hours she looks at the time and puts the book on the table and walks downstairs she looks at mrs jeon who is watching TV.

She sat beside her mrs jeon look and smiled and tae said " mummy, what should i make for dinner".
Mrs Jeon looked at her and thought for a few minutes and said " make panner we bought today its fresh".
Tae nodded her head and said "palak panner?".
Mrs Jeon nods her head and tae walks inside the kitchen and starts preparing for the dinner.

Kook satting on his chair and doing some paper work. And suddenly he flinch when he hear door opening sound he look up and smile looking at his yoongi.

He get from the table and hug him, yoongi whine but hug him back. Kook make him sit on the sofa and call his secretary.
And ask her to bring samosa and tae.
He smile and said "when you come from America".
Yoongi smile and said "tomorrow evening".
Kook nod his and yoongi said "i am sorry kook i didn't come to your marriage"
Kook shook his head and said "its okay hyung , i am happy you come to meet me today i miss you so much ".
Yoongi smile and said " i miss you too bunny and when i will meet my sister in law ".
Kook smiled and said "when you are free hyung and you that you are always welcome in pur home".
Yoongi smile and said "okay then tomorrow i will to meet you"
Kook smile and said "where did you stay hyung".
Yoongi smile and said "hotel".
Kook frowned and said "why hyung".
And yoongi said "actually the house is dirty so i hire some cleanrs to clean the house ".
Kook nod his hand said "how many days are you here ?".
Yoongi smile and said "i think for my whole life".
Kook look at him wides eyes and hug yoongi he jump and said "really?".
Yoongi show his gummy smile and said "yes really".
Kook hug him again and said "then hyung to come our house and stay, why did tou stay at hotel when you have your brother home".
Yoongi smile and pat kook hair and said"its okay i will vome tomorrow and from now on i am your neighbour again".
Kook nods his head and they start talking and Yoongi starts telling him about America.

Kook nod his head and they both talk random things and share their problems. Yoongi is like big brother for kook , they are neighbours and kook and yoongi know each other from their birth.
Kook and yoongi love each other kike brothers but yoongi move in america when he cross his twenty with his family.

Kook cried when he missed his hyung their bond is very strong more then the blood relation bond.
Kook and yoongi can die for each other.

Tae was engrossed in the kitchen that she didn't hear her husband walking inside the kitchen with flowers in his hand.
Tae flinches when she feels hand on her waist but calms down when he hears his voice.
Kook smiled and said"wife is busy ?".
Tae smiled and turned around and hugged him. Kook flinches a little because he doesn't expect that his shy wife can hug him.

But he put his hand on her waist and hugged her.
Tae inhales his calm scent and  breaks the hug and.kook kisses her forehead and gives her roses.
She looked at the roses and smiled widely and said "for me?".
Kook nodded his head and tae said"thank you ji".
Kook smiled and said "what are you making".

Tae smiled and said "palak paneer, do you like it?". Kook smile and said "i love it when mu sweet wife make it".
She blush and said "go and fresh up As long as I set the table ".
Kook nod his head and walk upstairs to his room. After some minutes jin comes with mr jeon and tae look at her
She feel the glass of water and give mr jeon and jin.
They smile and drink the water.
She look at jin and said "di tired".
Jin nod her head and "extra class and all i am so tried".
Tae smile and said "di , go and fresh up".
Jin smile and walk towards her room and mr and mrsjeon also walk inside their room. And tae set the table with the help.of maids.
One by one whole family sat on the table and kook said "dad, yoongi hyung come today".
Mr&mrs jeon smile and said "he come from America?".
Kook nod his head , mr jeon "for how many days".
Kook smiled widely and said" hyung going to live here for now".
They smile and jin said "this old grandpa didn't come to meet us and also staying at the hotel he wants some good bearing".
Kook smile and said "hyung is coming tomorrow".
Jin nod his head and tae serve them food they start eating while talking about their days to each other.
Tae love when everyone share that what they did today. She hears Jin talking about college and smiles sadly because it's her dream to be a doctor like jin is doing but now she can't.

They complete their food and walk towards their room one by one saying good night to each other.
Tae clean the table and follow her husband.
They reach the room and tae change her clothes and kook check some paper.
Tae sat beside kook put her on his shoulder. Kook smile and said tae asked about yoongi.
Kook shared his childhood with tae and told her about yoongi. Tae asked yoongi favorite food to make tomorrow and kook tell her.

They talk about eachother childhood. Kook lay on the bed and hug tae .
Tae put her face on his chest and kook rub her back. She sigh and hug kook more tightly and hide her face in his chest.
Kook smile looking at his cute wifey and hug her more tightly and they both drift in the sleep.

-------------------------

Double Update for my sweethearts readers  ❣️💋

Vote guys.
To more updates 😅