16

Hey guys.
Vote please to show that you miss this ff.🥺
------------

NO ONE POV.

Tae woke from her sleep when the bright sunline hit her face.
She rubs her eyes and looks at the window she sighs. She looked at the clocks and it was 5 in the morning the perfect time to wake up.
She looks beside her and smiles looking at his bunny husband. Sleeping with pout and who is going to believe her if she says that this cute bunny husband makes love to her almost 5 rounds and didn't let her sleep only for Minutes.
She kisses her husband's forehead and slowly wiggles from his hold She limps towards the bathroom and takes a shower and wears her saree.

She smiles looking at her Husband and walks towards him she sits beside him and kisses him again. Oh god she is addicted to her husband. She blushed and took pills to relieve her back pain.

She walks downstairs towards the kitchen and sees her mother-in-law talking to one of the house servants. She smiled and walked towards her.

Mrs jeon feel someone presence and look at her she smile and tae touch her feet mrs jeon gave her blessings and said "how's your sleep beta?".
Tae blush remembering that she didn't sleep whole night but still nod her head saying "it's good ma ji".
She smile and both of them walk towards the pooja room.
First they did pooja and walked towards the kitchen room to make everyone breakfast.
Tae made halwa for everyone as a first rasoi.
She put the bowl at the dinning table and walked inside the kitchen again.

Kook wake up from his sleep and whine when he didn't feel his wife near him. He open his eyes and pout looking at the room . He puch the pillow and said "I want see her face".
He pout and walked towards the bathroom to take shower he wear his office clothes and walk downstairs towards the kitchen. He pecks inside and smile looking at his wife.
He walk towards her slowly and hug her waist from behind.
He feel tae jerked little in his hold and he kiss her checks and tae said "you just scared me".
Kook smile and mumbled small sorry and kiss her neck.
She wiggle and said "don't do it someone will see ".
Kook pout and hug her more tightly and said "why did you leave me alone in the room".
Tae smile and said "do you want me sleep beside you till 8."
Kook smile and said excitedly yes.
She hit him with elbows and said "have some shame, what kind of daughter-in-law wakes up so late? "
Kook run her stomach where tae hit him and said " did you just hit me".
Tae panick and turn around to him and look at him with sacred eyes.
Kook panicked looking at her and said "hey it's okay i am just kidding ".
Tae shook his head and said " i am sorry, you shouldn't have hit you".
Kook smile and said " baby it's ok you can hit me i am your husband and i totally your you can do so many thing to me ". Kook Wiggle his eyebrows and giv her teasing look.
She blush and said " go na i am doing work".
Kook hug and said " so do na i am disturbing you?".
She nod her head and kook pout.
They hear Thorat clearing sound and kook look behind and leave tae hurriedly.
Tae quickly cover her head and with saree and mrs jeon smile .
She gave them teasing smile and kook rub her back of the neck with embarassed.
Mrs.jeon walk towards and off the stove. She smile at them and said "next time please take care of this". She point at the stove.
Tae gulped hardly and look at kook with stern eyes. Kook avoid both them eyes and mrs jeon laugh at them she left poor kook with his tiger wife.

Tae pinch his waist and kook shout loudly. She look at him angry eyes and kook show her his puppy/bunny eyes.
She take a breath and start doing her work .
Kook walk towards her and stand beside he look at his angrh wife and hold his ear and said "sorry wifey ,please forgive me".
Tae smile at him and said "okay but go i will your milk".
"Bannna milk" kook correct her and she smile and nod her head and kook walk towards the dinning table with smile.
Mr&mrs jeon smile looking at their children.
Tae serve them their food and jin come.
Jin hug tae and tae smile widely looking at her friend.
She sat beside her mother and tae serve them food and sat beside kook.
Kook fill her glass with juice and tae smile at him.
They complete their Breakfast and tae serve them her halwa.
She look at them to notice their reaction but she smile sadly when no one give her compliments.
Kook notice this and said " wow this is awesome this taste fabulous.".
Tae give him boxy smile and look at her in laws.
Mrs jeon said " so tasty we forget to praise you , it just we can't stop eating ".
Mr jeon nod her head said" so yummy ".
Tae smile widely looking at her new family eating her halwa with love.
She look at jin who complete her bowl but take more.she smile and feel happy that her family like her food.

She serves them more and no one can resist the best halwa.
They completed their Breakfast and the servant took plates for washing.
Tae walks with jungkook upstairs and gives him his wallet, handkerchief  and bag

Kook smile and hold her waist .tae blushed and kook kiss jer forehead and said "do you need something form market".
She shook her head kook kiss her checks and said "okay then i am gonna bye".
She said bye and both wali downstairs.
Tae give jin her lunch and jin hugs saying thankyou , jin and kook sat in the car and wave their .she wave them bye. Kook dirve his car.
Tae watch them untill they disappear.
She walk inside and see her in laws settings snd talking.
She hesitated to sit with them so start going towards her room

But Mrs Jeon called her and she covered her head with she walk towards her and mrs jeon make her sit beside her.
She looks at them and mrs Jeon said "beta don't feel uncomfortable we are your family okay".
She smile and nod her head and they talk about everything.
She tell them her hobby but didn't tell about her doctor dream.
They laugh and joke like and mother father  and daughter.
She never feel this happy in her parental house. She never feel this care free.

She got the best husband, best sister and best in laws in the whole world.
And  now she make them her world.

--------------------------

I didn't edit this chapter sorry for the mistake.

Vote guys and make me feel little happy that i exist.