Stream of life p/4

Like the stream of life came the Blood of our Earth.
Blood of the Earth is the Oil within like that of a Human being without blood has no life is dead in fact. So the fuel we use creates the source required for the function of mans combustruss engines desighned to bring the life to those mobile vessals of which we use to move in & around the land & sea.
    Tecknowlegy took the knowlege without returning the source like a seed bears more seed once it's blossom & bloom to replenish that which it has reeped where we can then appreciate a balance maintaining source & replenishment to our Earth.
    A waterfall becomes, once the plain is overloaded to compensate its ballance then to create rivers to tributries in the natural movement of its flow alowing for soil to share in the required needs for its muteration throughout the eco system by which growth can then come to germination of its kind. Ever moving in order to bring new & fresh habitats to its banks wherethen to create the life to a syetem pre-concepted to its being as with all things there be a hart & soul thus is a spiritual planitary hold to all which brings that to be within the universial sphare.
   In all of this science has no say as without nature there would be no science. The big bang theory can only mean it will always be only a theory which could only be after the event of the creation of life through the power of His most high. So be not missguided by those who fail to comprehend the power of truth as that shall be left in time through time for all time truth on time. As sands shall move while rocks will stand so does it go with nature & truth all effects shall wither and die leaving our natural truth.  The seed to all life.
    In the whole there comes the Part that holds the Heart through the one's in blessed Spirit.
Is the seed of life to our nature all is True to Lifes blessings towards growth & fulfilment of such bringing that of its kind to the able spirited soul we as individuals poses through the power of His Most High. Giving thanks to his name.
    Strange then would become the minds of men  who partake in events & matters which go against their nature to then go against those camardments sent to moses via His Most High. Since Nowah & the flood came a new beginning on Earth then arrived the sons & wives of those sons of Nowah who brought the three Nations of our history of life hear on earth today. Ishmel, Ham, & Jeseath. Abraham being their Great Grandfather.
Middle east, Africa & Europe.
Asians, Blacks & Caucasians
Asian people :- Indians, Chinese, Mongolians & the like.
Black people :- Africans where all people first originated.
Caucasians :- Masumatainia, Russian Carcus Montains, Serbia, Bultics & the like.
This begins in Africa as said where all Nations Originally migrated from. The reason for this migration stemed mainly from our Most High denoncement of the building of Babylon by the son of Kush named Nairo.
This being where His Most High recodnized the emoral standing of His linage through Nairo who lost sight of his creater then taking on the pagon ways believing himself to be in the relms of a God like that of his maker. Nebacaneaza also sufered the same fait
    How they would would dear ?
This then causing the beginning of the end of babylon.
    So now ask why is there sighns of a third world war ?
So it would appear man is still yet to learn the great truths then to appreciate the word of His Most High who guides us by the truth dipicted in the bible brought to us by our savior his son Yahusha with the guided help of the 12 Diciples & 12 Tribes of Isreal. May well be 24 Elders.
There seems to be a major shift in the biology sorounding types of illnesses & how they became. The more we understand our planetary make up is the easier we can then determine our body similarities.
     Frequencies are very much a link to our planet & also our bodies through radio waves. Subconsciously we Obsorb much of this via frequencies.
   Today so far as we know we pay taxes to our governments in order to maintain our fundamental external well being & balance. Also to our NHS ( to name a few ) in order to maintain our internal health.
    What right do they have to take our hard earned cash to pay for a system which is out of step with the required knowledge know how & the lack of necessary educational guidance to those students of which our medical system shall be run by. For no matter who is in government at the time each are responsible for his or her actions. No one wants to here the Blaim game.
     Melatonin refining those broke down cells to new. Reproduction of the bodies needs to its full potential. We have the tendancies to interfare when we pharmaceutical them. Bombard our cells with foreign agents which fool our body nature which then has no record of the ailing issue we may have before havin taken a drug, pill, prescribed via GP.
     Remember body memory.
We go to the gym no less than 2-3 times a week say. Sounds good. Is good as you will soon see best results, from your working those exercises in the right way.
Now don't try doing one day a week as you will for ever be in pain.
    Why should it be any different with how the body may react to foreign agents. After all they are all represented by cells every bodily function.
    We are an extention of what we intake the more the good hopefully can offset the bad the opposite to that you know. Stay blessed & chek this out.
All you studying future to be Doctors.
Resonance : Biengs of Freqency