The stone that was worn [As a necklace] Part 1

### Rimuru

I couldn't finish watching Leon, Chloe, and Veldora's time in the Pokemon world, due to a sudden Idea that came to me...

...

...

...

HEY! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT? I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT THE IDEA IS!

<<Precisely, Master suddenly got an idea and could not resist trying it, no matter what. And he doesn't want to reveal his idea since- >>

CIEL!! THAT'S ENOUGH KNOWLEDGE FOR THEM!

<<...Okay, master...>>

Uhm... So I was in a hurry to try that 'idea' so, I decided to call the rest of my friends from everywhere in the world, so we could go back home.

Ciel, summon them! As I ordered her, a glowing object appeared on her hand

Uh

Uh... Ciel... Why did you make that object? 

<< Uh! umm... right! In this body, you cannot summon being like you always did! (LIE) But you can create things! even a summoning crystal!>> Ciel was being surprisingly suspicious.

Ciel... right? What are you plotting?

<<!!>>

Just tell me the truth.

<<Actually...>> Ciel was going to say but she cut herself off by dropping the object in her hand.

<<Oh no! It felt down!>>

*sigh* Whenever Ciel does these things means she wants me to be distracted, in other words- She wants me not to put the 'idea' to use...

_______________________________________________________

<<Author-san!! Why did you suddenly change the idea for the story?>> 

Author: I don't know what you are talking about Ciel...

<<Hmm... Is it because you were letting your imaginations run wild?>>

Author: Hm...! Ciel... You cannot say that I changed my idea about the story, because! I had no plans for the future of this story!! And you also don't want Rimuru to put the 'idea' to use, right?!!

<<Hmm...true. But isn't it your fault for making my master think of that lewd idea?>>

Author: Oh, Ciel! Don't mind small things like that!

So notice; from now on there will be three other anime stories that are going to be added to the story! Unexpectedly...

<< You're literally abandoning your drafts...>>